Page 1 of 2

sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2018, 12:29 am
by DullandRusty
just giving a shout out to zealot minis. for those who haven't seen it yet, the freed version of sir ragnar just became available (only 10 left) to join the model of him chained to a wall from last month.

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2018, 6:20 am
by Thantos
You beat me to it ;)

Here are some pics

Image
Image

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2018, 1:35 pm
by DullandRusty
sorry, hope I didn't steal your thunder. I had just made a fairly large purchase from your site the night before and happened to go back to check my order and saw the new sculpt freshly posted. looks great!

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2018, 2:46 pm
by torilen
I was hoping SOMEONE would post pictures of those two.

Thantos - I wish I had money and the time to play with those. Those two are absolutely
stunning pieces of art. Please post once you have painted versions, so we can see them
in "real life".

Good job.

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2018, 7:33 am
by j_dean80
Got my order in...

Just had to make me do it Thantos.

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: June 25th, 2018, 12:37 pm
by Thantos
DullandRusty wrote:sorry, hope I didn't steal your thunder. I had just made a fairly large purchase from your site the night before and happened to go back to check my order and saw the new sculpt freshly posted. looks great!


Not at all :D It really helps when gamers help share and promote our stuff, so thanks! |_P We don't advertise anywhere or anything, so all sales just come from word of mouth on the interwebs
Hope you like your dungeon goodies soon!

torilen wrote:I was hoping SOMEONE would post pictures of those two.

Thantos - I wish I had money and the time to play with those. Those two are absolutely
stunning pieces of art. Please post once you have painted versions, so we can see them
in "real life".
Good job.


Hehe, glad you like him :D We havn't given him to any pro-painters yet. But I'll repost any paintjobs of him i see on the aethernet :D

j_dean80 wrote:Got my order in...

Just had to make me do it Thantos.

Lol thanks for the support ;) Be sure to write in the comments if you are from the Inn, we try and add a freebie or something cool for folks here if we recognize you while packing :D

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: June 28th, 2018, 10:50 am
by Spookyhappyfun
If I didn't already have a Ragnar figure, I'd totally get this fella. He looks great!

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2018, 4:57 pm
by DarakuTenshi
Waiting for my order to come in, it shipped last week.

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: July 16th, 2018, 6:16 am
by Thantos
Im back in the UK and at work again now, so if anyone is waiting for anything, I'll get kicking things along now ;)

Re: sir ragnar freed sculpt

PostPosted: July 16th, 2018, 7:23 pm
by j_dean80
Received my order today. Still waiting on the mino though.