Page 1 of 8

TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 11:12 am
by Thantos
Some new models coming in the next month or two ;)
Say no to this -
Image

And yes to this
Image

These are going to be a small range with weapon options, champion, hopefully a few mino themed scenery pieces. And the plan is to release them with the female adventures I showed aggggess ago (beauties and the beasts? ;) )

Will post more as we get the next sculpts sorted.

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 11:30 am
by knightkrawler
How big is he?
That a 40mm base?

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 12:17 pm
by StratosVX
Holy crap, that's awesome! Let us know when that bad boy is available!

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 2:26 pm
by Figomurphy
I'm in. I want one. Yesterday.

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 7:06 pm
by DarakuTenshi
You have some beautiful work. I want this as well.

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 7:33 pm
by j_dean80
You are killing my wallet.

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 11:15 pm
by knightkrawler
Hold your horses, people. We don't even know how big it is... |_P

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2017, 8:33 am
by Figomurphy
I just placed my first order with Zealot this morning. I wish this had been available. I really wanted the genee too, but alas no stock.

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2017, 11:00 am
by Fallensaviour
Wow,that is freaking awesome!!!

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

PostPosted: June 25th, 2017, 4:28 am
by Sparkymark
This is just ace, so much detail. Will he fit on a Heroquest base?