Page 1 of 2

BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: June 27th, 2017, 10:18 am
by Teldurn
It's been a complete maelstrom of activity the last twenty four hours, and I'm a little embarrassed that it has taken this long to get the news over here. You guys should really have been the first people I announced it to, given all the support you've given me for the project since its inception way back when. But still, we are finally live!

http://kck.st/2rTR021

I'm pleased we were able to hit well over a third funded in just the first 8 hours since launch. As of right now, we're up to 38% to goal. I'm positive that with your help, we'll go much, much farther. I'm aiming to blast through those stretch goals like a Barbarian :barbarian: cleaving through ranks of Orcs :orc: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Go Heroes! |_P

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: June 27th, 2017, 8:23 pm
by DarakuTenshi
Lol my brother did art for Swords and Wizadry as well. I'll be watching this kickstarter.

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: June 28th, 2017, 8:16 am
by Goblin-King
Congratulations on finally getting this on KS. I hope it gets funded |_P

DarakuTenshi wrote:Lol my brother did art for Swords and Wizadry as well. I'll be watching this kickstarter.

Who is your brother?

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: June 28th, 2017, 8:36 am
by DarakuTenshi
He is now designing minis for Ral Partha. Chad Thorson. Here is a couple of his pieces in the White Box edition.
Image

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: June 28th, 2017, 8:45 am
by Goblin-King
Ah! Cool 8-)

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: June 28th, 2017, 10:10 am
by Teldurn
DarakuTenshi wrote:Lol my brother did art for Swords and Wizadry as well. I'll be watching this kickstarter.

Ah, very cool! The artist I was referring to in my video worked on S&W's third printing, though. The one where they got all women, people of color, and those on who identify as LGBT+ to work on it. It looks like your brother may have worked on the second or perhaps first printing. |_P

Goblin-King wrote:Congratulations on finally getting this on KS. I hope it gets funded |_P

Thanks, mate. Hoping is great; I hope it funds, too! But chipping in and helping it get funded faster is even better! :2cents:
We just broke above 50% last night - in just 24 hours!

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: July 11th, 2017, 5:58 pm
by Teldurn
Only $41 left to go!

I can't wait to reveal the secret when we reach funding goal!

If you've been holding off pledging, now is a great time to jump in!

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: July 12th, 2017, 6:00 pm
by tasoe
I think the game looks very interesting. Close to the heroquest mechanics. I'd like to know more before I contribute, so I'll ask for some details on the weekend.

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: July 12th, 2017, 7:16 pm
by Teldurn
Tasoe (and everyone)

I'm going to run demo one-shots tonight, tomorrow, and Friday. Tonight starts in about 2.5 hours from right now, and the other days also start at the same time. It will be played in Roll20 and streamed on twitch (twitch.tv/Teldurn). If you want to play, I have room for tonight and Friday.

Otherwise, come by to chat and check it the game in real time.

Re: BROADSWORD IS LIVE

PostPosted: July 15th, 2017, 9:27 pm
by j_dean80
Do backers receive pdfs for all the items or am I completely off? Not sure how this exactly works without the physical stuff. I like the rules, been reading through some of it.