Page 1 of 1

Original Icons

PostPosted: July 27th, 2020, 6:25 am
by thewysardstower
Hello, I hope to find all you Heroes and Monsters well?

Got a request, if anyone can help? I'm working on a small (hah) Hero Quest "second edition" project, that essentially updates the rules a little and adds solo/cooperative play. In short, I'm using Warhammer Quest as a template and producing tiles and cards and whatnot for Hero Quest. It started as a small project for my son, but has developed into a full blown thing I intend to share with the community when it's done.

Anyway, back to the request. I don't suppose anyone has the official icons in a large size? There are lots of design tools and packs out there with icons, but they're all very small, and I need larger sized icons for the cards and rulebook. It would help me out a LOT, as it seems to be the one thing I cannot find or reproduce myself. Heroes are the priority, then Furniture (and doors etc.), and finally Monsters if you have them.

Thank you, and stay safe.

Pete

Re: Original Icons

PostPosted: July 27th, 2020, 7:23 am
by Anderas
Make sure to post your rules here when you're finished!

Inspiration for you: darklight memento mori is like Warhammer Quest. Maybe you find the one or the other thing inside the rulebook, especially in the settlement book. Both are available online as PDF.

Icons:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17QUhlf ... p=drivesdk

Re: Original Icons

PostPosted: July 27th, 2020, 8:29 am
by thewysardstower
Oh I shall, don't you worry, along with all of the component files. Thank you so much for the Icons!!

Thank you, I will indeed. Currently using a mixture of Advanced HeroQuest and Warhammer Quest for tables and the such, but I'll check out Darklight too.

Re: Original Icons

PostPosted: July 27th, 2020, 3:07 pm
by StratosVX
One other things, the icons in the HeroScribe pack have a vector version and a raster version. You can blow up the vector version and convert it to a raster image without losing the resolution.

Re: Original Icons

PostPosted: July 27th, 2020, 6:08 pm
by thewysardstower
Thanks StratosVX. The pack Andreas just sent me was all of the HeroScribe stuff at full resolution, including the base game icons. Very happy.