• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hellow

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Hellow

Postby Beiren » October 17th, 2013, 4:00 pm

I don't know when the first time be when we will play. We haven't played settlers in a year (I recently became father for the second time), but it will come back.

Because they don't know the rules, I want to set up all the rules so that they have a fun game with lots of variety.

So I'll use the NA-rules consurning the lives of the monsters.
But I'll add abilities to the monsters (found this somewhere else).
Goblin gets kick & rush (they can attack between movement)
Orc gets counterattack (If he can block attack he may attack on the heroes turn)
Fimir gets tailattack (if he gets blocked he can use his tail)
Skelet gets sith attack (2 squares next to eachother gets attacked)
Zombie gets desease (If he can wound, an extra life is lost due to desease/infections)
Mummy gets ressurect (trow dice after mummy is killed; with skull he becomes skeleton; with white shield he becomes a zombie, with black shield he is dead)
Chaos Warrior gets holy armour (1 white shield may be used in defence)
Gargoyle gets whip attack (he can also use his whip to attack with 3 dice and the whip has a greater range an can pull heroes to him)

There are also some other ideas I have.

I trie to make a complete game, because if I alter the rules while playing they maybe think I try to cheat.

Beiren
Time will tell, sooner or later time will tell
Beiren

Fimir
Fimir
 
Posts: 50
Joined: November 14th, 2012, 4:48 pm
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hellow

Postby knightkrawler » October 17th, 2013, 4:06 pm

That's a solid start. Daedalus made those special rules.
If a houserule springs to mind during a game, never implement it immediately. Present it to the players after the quest and tell them it's going to be a rule for the next game night, when it will be playtested. Then you get a reaction without cheating.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Hellow

Postby Daedalus » October 17th, 2013, 4:56 pm

I was early with short special rules for each of the basic monsters in this thread, but the ones called out by Beiren were done by someone else at Old Scratch, if I recall correctly.
..
UNCLE ZARGON
Image
WANTS.. YOU


Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 5328
Images: 14
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 2:31 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Hellow

Postby knightkrawler » October 17th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Can't find it.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest