Page 1 of 1

Metal Candlesticks

PostPosted: February 24th, 2025, 11:50 am
by Thantos
I saw someone on ebay selling metal candlesticks for like £30 a set on ebay :S Which is a crazy markup, in my opinion. I feel bad for anyone who pays that for 50 cents of metal.
So i thought if people actually want metal candlesticks for classic HQ, i'll make a few if any inn patrons would like some.

Photo of the casts. If you want a set just fire over a DM here and ill send may paypal link :)
Image

£5 set.
UK Shipping £3
Europe Shipping £5
USA shipping £8
With standard postal service post, like 2 days uk and 2 weeks internationally.

Re: Metal Candlesticks

PostPosted: February 24th, 2025, 7:14 pm
by Kurgan
Look good, but wow... and they probably are just as fragile as the originals, too, eh?

Re: Metal Candlesticks

PostPosted: February 25th, 2025, 7:28 pm
by HispaZargon
Cool... however those metal candles look suspicious to me as non-possible original prototypes because both pieces exactly have the same shape and size.

Original plastic ones were slightly different each other (LH different than RH).

My 2 cents.

Re: Metal Candlesticks

PostPosted: February 25th, 2025, 7:45 pm
by lestodante
I think the set in the picture are the ones offered by Thantos.
I have some sets still attached to the sprues but I guess both of them are the same sculpt, not different.

Re: Metal Candlesticks

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2025, 7:56 am
by Thantos
Yea the metal ones tend to bend rather than snap, so there is that upside to them.
I just thought id stick some in a mould and do my own metal ones to stop anyone getting fleeced for £30 a set if they were considering upgrading to metal ones!!