Page 1 of 3

Brand New Dice

PostPosted: November 26th, 2021, 2:27 pm
by falconNL
Last year with the announcement of the new game I thought i would be wonderfull to play the new game with some classic dice of Heroquest. So I started the process of making reproduction of the orginal HeroQuest combat dice and movement dice's almost exaclty a year ago.

That ment:
14mm
Wood
Silk-screen printed
White with rounded corners

I have orderd enough to make a bunch of you happy and they be around 13 euro+shipping for 8 dice.
These will be for sale somewhere in december, If anybody is already intressted in these please let me know.

I want to give a shout-out to user to Decipher, the member that first made authentic reproductions of the dice! I

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: November 26th, 2021, 4:40 pm
by Anderas
Hahaha you've gone the full route of someone we know quite well here in the forums.

Could you offer a green one with :skull: :skull: :whiteshield: :whiteshield: :whiteshield: :blackshield:
And a black one with :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :whiteshield: :blackshield:
too?

I'd be your fist customer. I hate the plastic replacements and those are the only colored dice one really needs.

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: November 26th, 2021, 5:22 pm
by lestodante
I am also searching for colored dice, Black for sure, and green, but I also need RED with
1 :blackshield: - 2x :blackshield: - 2x :blackshield: - 1 :whiteshield: - 2x :whiteshield: - 2x :whiteshield:
I mean, a shields only die with the following faces: 1 black shield, 1 white shield, 2 with double white shields and 2 with double black shields.

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: November 26th, 2021, 7:55 pm
by falconNL
Anderas wrote:Hahaha you've gone the full route of someone we know quite well here in the forums.

Could you offer a green one with :skull: :skull: :whiteshield: :whiteshield: :whiteshield: :blackshield:
And a black one with :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :whiteshield: :blackshield:
too?

I'd be your fist customer. I hate the plastic replacements and those are the only colored dice one really needs.


Haha Is that a compliment or should watch out for the other dude :D

Other colours could be possible in the future, but I will have to talk it over, to see what the minimum of dice that can be produced and still for a normal price.

I'm not a big fan of the plastic dice, or the wooden dice that are laser engraved for the balance, i just like these classic ones. They are a blast to play with the new set, they "feel" right".

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: November 27th, 2021, 10:40 am
by j_dean80
I’m just looking for normal dice with the black and white colors swapped for Zargon to use.

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: November 30th, 2021, 11:05 am
by The Admiral
I would definitely be interested in a couple of sets please?

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2022, 3:49 pm
by bleugh
Any Left?

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2022, 4:50 pm
by Peelseel2
I am interested too!

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2022, 8:00 pm
by falconNL
Absolutely! COVID is causing some delays, so the dice are not yet ready, as soon as I know more I will contact you!

Re: Brand New Dice

PostPosted: January 27th, 2022, 1:22 pm
by Super Saiyan Musashi
I'm in the market for some extra dice!