Page 1 of 1
expansion sets

Posted:
October 19th, 2010, 10:42 am
by ken
Stop Press, All four expansion sets on EBAY UK, No 250712954368 £10-50 at present
Re: expansion sets

Posted:
October 19th, 2010, 11:13 am
by drathe
Pretty sweet! From the descriptions it seems there may be several additional tiles and cards from yeoldeinn.com here already printed on stock. It comes with the Advanced Game System (includes men-at-arms and Dark Company Quest), plus tiles from Advanced HeroQuest as well. If the shipping to Canada wouldn't take my house, I'd try and go for it.
Re: expansion sets

Posted:
October 21st, 2010, 2:46 am
by ken
250712954368, up to £21-00, three days to go
Re: expansion sets

Posted:
October 21st, 2010, 9:24 am
by el_flesh
THIS arse won't even bother to consider shipping overseas!
It really steams me that the ONLY items I've ever found where people are unwilling to ship them have been HQ ones!
I had to DRIVE for two hours to get some spare furniture and dice because some dweeb didn't want to muck around with the post in my own country!
Good job I was going to his city anyway!
Re: expansion sets

Posted:
October 21st, 2010, 10:09 am
by ken
What's the Answer? Bid for it, send it to my address, I will send it on to you. All a matter of trust.
Re: expansion sets

Posted:
October 23rd, 2010, 9:45 am
by ken
up to £31-00 now, where will it end? all in tears??
Re: expansion sets

Posted:
October 24th, 2010, 5:00 am
by Ethica
I hope it goes for a decent sum of money, he's obviously put alot of work into the collection. The wizards of morcar expansion alone goes for over £60 usually.
There's a complete Frozen Horror set for £250 on there at the moment. I think if I ever see one for less than £50 I'll buy it. I only want the frozen horror and the female barbarian!
Re: expansion sets

Posted:
October 28th, 2010, 2:36 am
by ken
Lots of Expansion Sets & Spares on UK ebay this week, from about a US Dollar, to silly money. Just got a bunch of plastic monsters for Puck to get into the painting game!

Re: expansion sets

Posted:
January 4th, 2011, 4:14 am
by ken
lots of new stuff on ebay uk this week. looks like two expansion sets being broken up, Wizards of Morcar & Return of the Witch Lord

Re: expansion sets

Posted:
January 10th, 2012, 1:25 am
by ndsandman
I own the following:
Barbarian Quest Sealed English version
Elf Quest Sealed sealed English version
Kellar's Keep Sealed English version
Return of the Witch Lord Sealed English version .. wait I think my son opened still Mint
then the last two I own I have 2 copies of each, they are the German version, 1 sealed box and open the other box, to look at minis and translate cards
Gegen Die Ogre Horden (Against the Ogre Horde)
Morcars Magier (Wizards of Morcar)
Everyone agrees Its all about supply and demand,that runs the prices crazy.
And when a collector needs to either sell or down size, that brings brings new items to market.
If someone was going to pay me ebay crazy money and I can collect pieces and make a homemade version of the expansion ... why not.
My kids love playing Hero Quest, and also have interest in DnD 4th Edition. Each are different as Apples vs Oranges.
If I plan to sell mine, I will post here a week proir to posting on ebay for either collectors to have a heads up, or the entertainment value watching crazy people bidding. I was even thinking I might be looking to boardgamegeeks to look for buyers, maybe even trollandtoad that buys from there.
We shall see....