Page 1 of 1

Return of the Witch Lord accessories I’m looking for

PostPosted: June 1st, 2020, 1:10 pm
by Oddjob138
Hello. I just found this site and joined. Looks to be a lot of good resources on here. I’m excited to dig through it all. I bought a hero quest lot sometime ago and my friends and I have just finished playing through the main campaign. I was lucky enough to also have almost all the parts to the Return of the Witch Lord expansion included as well. The only things I missing to complete the set is the Death Mist tile and one of the coffins (the one w the little demon head w wings). Any chance anyone on here has them available? Or maybe have an idea where I might be able to find them besides just looking on eBay? Thanks in advance!

Re: Return of the Witch Lord accessories I’m looking for

PostPosted: June 1st, 2020, 9:51 pm
by WarriorPrincess
you can print the tiles from this website. there is a PDF file you can download. You can try to print it on thicker/ high quality paper so it has the same caliper as the original expansion pack.

Here is the URL
http://north-american.yeoldeinn.com/dow ... -tiles.pdf