Page 1 of 1

Another old/new player looking for Elf card

PostPosted: August 7th, 2018, 2:57 pm
by fijigus
[This post was copied from a topic found at the Ye Olde Lobby on 8/8/18. -edit]

If anyone has a lead on the elf character card from the original US set, somehow mine is missing and a printed copy just isn't the same. edit: looks like I have all the other pieces. Willing to pay a few bucks to get an original elf card (and maybe a extrafew doors if someone has spare parts), ebay seems to be full of miscut reprints pretending they are legit. And willing to move this part of the post to the correct thread if anyone wants to comment with the correct thread.

Cheers!
Erik

Re: Another old/new player looking for Elf card

PostPosted: August 9th, 2018, 7:33 pm
by fijigus
Thanks!

also second edit, got a message someone is sending me an elf card so this worked out great. but of course now double checking everything I realize I am missing one orc with a cleaver. probably in the same lost place my elf card went. I'll be on the hunt for a cleaver orc too.

Re: Another old/new player looking for Elf card

PostPosted: August 10th, 2018, 9:08 pm
by aaronAGN
fijigus wrote:Thanks!

also second edit, got a message someone is sending me an elf card so this worked out great. but of course now double checking everything I realize I am missing one orc with a cleaver. probably in the same lost place my elf card went. I'll be on the hunt for a cleaver orc too.


I think I've got some of that type.
PM me?