Page 1 of 1

Selling HeroQuest & Battle Masters

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2018, 4:47 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Hi y'all! After collecting for while, I find myself with an extra copy of HeroQuest and Battle Masters.

I'm selling a 100% complete copy of HeroQuest for $70, and a 98% complete copy of Battle Masters for $30. Buy both for $80. Battle Masters is only missing a couple of unit marker tokens, the flag for the mighty cannon unit, and the booklet is a reprint, but everything needed to play is present.

Great way to get a copy of one of these classics you might be missing, or a way to build out your miniatures collection :D

Shipping to the US only; shipping costs will be extra, determined by your location.

DM me if you're interested! |_P

Update: I found a local buyer in my town! Thanks for looking!

Image


Image

Re: Selling HeroQuest & Battle Masters

PostPosted: July 24th, 2018, 1:31 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
That's a deal! I'm sure someone will be very happy to take those off your hands.

Re: Selling HeroQuest & Battle Masters

PostPosted: July 24th, 2018, 2:31 pm
by Anderas
I would if I were in the US

Re: Selling HeroQuest & Battle Masters

PostPosted: July 24th, 2018, 5:10 pm
by Stoner81
I would too if I didn't live in bloody England! Oh well time for more...

|_P |_P |_P |_P

Stoner81.

Re: Selling HeroQuest & Battle Masters

PostPosted: July 28th, 2018, 2:15 pm
by timothyadkins
I live in Toledo, Ohio. I would like to purchase both if they are still available.