Page 1 of 1

Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 16th, 2018, 3:48 pm
by aaronAGN
I have a friend looking to sell his Warhammer set.
Link attached.
In pratically mint condition.
Aside from the box having been opened, the set is essentially untouched.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/830236053760156?view=permalink&id=1832278856889199&fs=2&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity

Re: Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 16th, 2018, 3:57 pm
by Goblin-King
Can't access page

Re: Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 16th, 2018, 11:56 pm
by aaronAGN
Goblin-King wrote:Can't access page


Weird. I'll repost the information below

Re: Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 17th, 2018, 5:01 am
by Big Bene
Could perhaps access page, but I don't want to create an account just for this. Can't you just load it up here?

Re: Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 17th, 2018, 5:17 am
by Goblin-King
Or to be more specific, the link works, but the facebook settings for that particular page seems to be set to private or something.

Re: Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 18th, 2018, 3:55 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
Yeah, unfortunately it won't let us view anything. Is it from a private group?

Re: Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 20th, 2018, 11:14 pm
by aaronAGN
Sorry. Yeah. Apparently a private group.
I apologize. I'll post pics. In a bit. Have been away from laptop. I'll get it uploaded asap

Re: Warhammer 6th Ed untouched unpunched still on sprues

PostPosted: June 21st, 2018, 11:23 am
by aaronAGN
Here's the sale post and pics

"Warhammer 6th Edition Complete
$100

Complete and unassembled starter set. Nothing is punched out. All manuals and guides are crispy and delicious.
I always meant to put it all together but never could find the time. I’d really like to see someone get it that’s going to put it all to good use.
Price is negotiable.
I’ll ship anywhere within the US.
Cheers!"

Image

Image

Image

Image