Page 1 of 1

Any one have Doors and other furniature for sale?

PostPosted: July 13th, 2017, 9:45 pm
by ladybird48
Im looking for spare doors with stands open and closed . Also would be interested in furniture pieces. Preferably in the U.S for shipping.

Re: Any one have Doors and other furniature for sale?

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 8:06 am
by j_dean80
I should have some extra doors and some furniture here soon.

Re: Any one have Doors and other furniature for sale?

PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 1:00 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
I feel like I saw some extra doors and stands on ebay recently for not too much.

I know that 3d printing isn't great for the minis, but I feel like it should be perfect for the door stands.

Re: Any one have Doors and other furniature for sale?

PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 3:16 pm
by benvoliothefirst
Is your intent to only collect original HeroQuest pieces? If so, then yeah, ebay is the place to look. But living in the golden age of Quest Furniture, as I believe we are now, you've got some wonderful options for, in my opinion, infinitely more detailed, solid, and (dare I say it?) BETTER furniture than the originals. Although they still have their charms, of course!

For example: http://zealotminiatures.com/zealot-shop/#!/The-Dungeon/c/6272031/offset=0&sort=normal

Re: Any one have Doors and other furniature for sale?

PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 7:12 pm
by ladybird48
benvoliothefirst wrote:Is your intent to only collect original HeroQuest pieces? If so, then yeah, ebay is the place to look. But living in the golden age of Quest Furniture, as I believe we are now, you've got some wonderful options for, in my opinion, infinitely more detailed, solid, and (dare I say it?) BETTER furniture than the originals. Although they still have their charms, of course!

For example: http://zealotminiatures.com/zealot-shop/#!/The-Dungeon/c/6272031/offset=0&sort=normal

yea basically ive been using them for D&D they fit in pretty good and give everything that heroquest feel. I have seen a few and gotten a offer or two here but even at reasonable prices at the end of the day there plastic bits with card stock even $20 to me seems like a lot for something I don't really need just want.

Re: Any one have Doors and other furniature for sale?

PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 9:48 pm
by cynthialee
My HQ doors and furniture see as much D&D time as HQ time.
They just work so well and before the mass influx of mini furniture over the last few years they were the only easy to get mini furniture.