Page 1 of 2
For Sale

Posted:
June 21st, 2017, 9:13 pm
by j_dean80
I have 12 Reaper Giant Snakes still in boxes that I do not need. They are metal and fit on a double base (hang a little over the edge). Just asking $5.00 each with free shipping. I paid $5.99 each. Here is the link to them:
https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/snake/sku-down/02675#detail/02675_w_1
Re: For Sale

Posted:
June 24th, 2017, 9:10 am
by j_dean80
*SOLD* I have a high mage from Wizards of Morcar for sale. (Top of his staff is missing.) Asking $5.00 with free shipping.
*SOLD* I have a Barbarian Quest Frozen Horror quest book for sale. (Used condition with some corner folding, still good shape overall.) Asking $5.00 with free shipping.****Pending****
Re: For Sale

Posted:
June 24th, 2017, 3:50 pm
by tasoe
I would grab the high mage if nobody else wants it. I'd still be missing the orc shaman in order to complete all four wizards. Even with the missing staff I can probably make it work. I should pay you a bit more though, as you'll be sending to greece.
Re: For Sale

Posted:
June 24th, 2017, 5:05 pm
by j_dean80
tasoe wrote:I would grab the high mage if nobody else wants it. I'd still be missing the orc shaman in order to complete all four wizards. Even with the missing staff I can probably make it work. I should pay you a bit more though, as you'll be sending to greece.
Estimate shows $13.50 shipping to Greece.
Re: For Sale

Posted:
June 24th, 2017, 5:15 pm
by Fallensaviour
j_dean80 wrote:I have a high mage from Wizards of Morcar for sale. (Top of his staff is missing.) Asking $5.00 with free shipping.
I need one....

Re: For Sale

Posted:
June 25th, 2017, 9:22 pm
by j_dean80
tasoe wrote:I would grab the high mage if nobody else wants it. I'd still be missing the orc shaman in order to complete all four wizards. Even with the missing staff I can probably make it work. I should pay you a bit more though, as you'll be sending to greece.
You still interested? Cause if not, fallensaviour said he is interested.
Re: For Sale

Posted:
July 10th, 2017, 9:46 pm
by j_dean80
Everything listed still available.
Re: For Sale

Posted:
July 12th, 2017, 9:45 pm
by aaronAGN
j_dean80 wrote:Everything listed still available.
I'd love to get my hands on that Quest Book!
Re: For Sale

Posted:
July 28th, 2017, 9:02 pm
by j_dean80
2 treasure chests
1 weapon's rack (top of pike missing)
1 throne
2 tables
1 torture rack (arms are missing)
1 bookcase
1 alchemist's bench (none of the stuff on top)
1 fireplace
1 sorcerer's table (skulls instead of candles)
16 open doors (no stands)
5 closed doors (no stands)
Re: For Sale

Posted:
July 28th, 2017, 10:40 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
Ooh! How much for that sorcerer's table?