Page 1 of 1

KS - OrcQuest

PostPosted: January 14th, 2017, 4:26 pm
by QorDaq
Okay, so I know it's been a while since I've thrown up a KS post, but this one got my attention because of the (clearly intentional), suggestive name and art. This is NOT a board game, but instead an Orc-centric card game with dice. It actually looks pretty cool.

The link to the Project page can be found, HERE.

maj!

Re: KS - OrcQuest

PostPosted: January 15th, 2017, 7:55 am
by Tott
Ha! Love it for the art alone! :D

Re: KS - OrcQuest

PostPosted: January 15th, 2017, 10:52 am
by knightkrawler
There's a World of Warcraft Orc and a Warhammer Gnoblar and a hot Orc female (of course she must be hot for us to buy this stuff, right?),
disgracing the HeroQuest layout. I'm bored and pissed, and I don't know which I am more.

Re: KS - OrcQuest

PostPosted: January 15th, 2017, 7:37 pm
by QorDaq
Tott wrote:Ha! Love it for the art alone! :D


Right? I thought the homage to the source art was pretty clever. Even if derivative.