WTD - Various HQ Figures

Posted:
September 5th, 2016, 1:05 pm
by David Day
No need to jump on this if your feeling an eager beaver, I dont get paid till the 25th (Sept).
As there's quite a few minis im after I thought Id post this up to put the feelers out
Im looking for original unmolested HQ minis, not too worried about paint work, I can always strip it off carefully to repaint.
Thanks for looking and if you think you can help out post up here or drop me a PM
FYI - Im based in the Midlands (UK)
Minis need are:
1 x Skeleton
2 x Zombies
5 x Orcs
3 x Goblins
1 x Chaos Warrior
1 x Gargoyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0WPG1t ... e=youtu.be
Re: WTD - Various HQ Figures

Posted:
September 6th, 2016, 7:58 am
by Geofonos
Hello there mate.
Youtube video wasn't of great quality so I couldn't figure out exactly the orcs' and goblins' weapons. You see, the full set consists of:
4 heroes - Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, Wizard - (all there)
4 Chaos Warrriors (you're missing one)
1 Chaos sorcerer (he's there)
4 Sekeletons (you're missing one)
2 zombies (you're missing both)
2 mummies (all there)
3 fimirs (all there)
1 Gargoyle (missing)
8 orcs - 2 with cleavers, 2 with morning stars / chained iron balls, 3 with scimitars and 1 with a big notched scimitar. You're definitely missing the cleaver ones, the morning star ones and 1 with either a scimitar or the notched scimitar. I couldn't tell.
6 goblins - 2 with scimitars, 2 with axes/hatchets and 2 with straight short swords. You're missing the 2 axed ones for sure but again, video didn't help much to identify if those you have carry a scimitar or a short sword.
You got a ton of furniture though! Seriously, your best bet would be to find someone near you and trade furniture for monsters. You're missing alchemist scales and mint/unmolested altar candles which are the most highly priced item in my humble opinion, along with the gargoyle.
I wish I could help you out but I live in Greece and shipping would blow the final price skyhigh. Either look for a fellow Brit or search them on ebay.
Re: WTD - Various HQ Figures

Posted:
September 6th, 2016, 11:49 am
by mitchiemasha
I might have a few minis for sale or swap especially if you fancy sending some painted ones my way. Looks like they're quite good. Although some higher res pictures would be better.
Re: WTD - Various HQ Figures

Posted:
September 7th, 2016, 11:10 am
by David Day
mitchiemasha wrote:I might have a few minis for sale or swap especially if you fancy sending some painted ones my way. Looks like they're quite good. Although some higher res pictures would be better.
Haha, I think the blurry video is making them look better, my painting is not very good I'm afraid.
I'll try and get some pictures up later today though
