Page 1 of 1

Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: May 9th, 2015, 2:46 pm
by Sjeng
Hey guys. I've acquired several of these, and I'm selling my superfluous models:

Advanced HQ and Warhammer Regiments:
Image
Image
Image
I'm thinking €25 for the AHQ skaven + mercenaries and €15 for the goblin archers.

And some modern Gnoblars:
Image
Image
Image
€15 for the Gnoblars.

Or €50,- for everything. Shipping excluded.

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: May 9th, 2015, 5:26 pm
by Baylor_OgreBane
would you be open to sort of mini trade sjeng?
I have loads of battlemasters stuff as well as load of gw stuff.

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: May 9th, 2015, 7:31 pm
by cynthialee
What is that mini that looks like a badger holding a sword and fit to have a shield mounted?
I have one of them in my stuff that I painted up to look like a badger and he is one of my favorite NPC's, fittingly named Mr. Badger. {I know... I ran out of inventiveness that day and Mr. Badger just stuck.} I been wanting to get a few more of those mini's some day so I can have his litter mates show up for a big war scene some day.

NVM, I found out.
They don't look like the skaven I have seen before.

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: May 10th, 2015, 6:14 am
by Sjeng
Baylor_OgreBane wrote:would you be open to sort of mini trade sjeng?
I have loads of battlemasters stuff as well as load of gw stuff.

I can literally take a bath in minis, and I'm backing a few KS games this month, so I could use some cash to be honest. Way too many minis as it is...

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: May 10th, 2015, 6:33 am
by Baylor_OgreBane
cynthialee wrote:What is that mini that looks like a badger holding a sword and fit to have a shield mounted?
I have one of them in my stuff that I painted up to look like a badger and he is one of my favorite NPC's, fittingly named Mr. Badger. {I know... I ran out of inventiveness that day and Mr. Badger just stuck.} I been wanting to get a few more of those mini's some day so I can have his litter mates show up for a big war scene some day.

NVM, I found out.
They don't look like the skaven I have seen before.


They are old school skaven, some of the first to be made plastic, they do look a lot like badgers! A cool twist on an idea, like Salamanderstron.

@ Sjeng, I am also swimming in minis and have had a ban put on me from buying any more.... that's why I have been sculpting them :lol:
... I am the miniature equivalent to Smaug!
Good luck in selling them though, if I have any friends interested I will point them your way.

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: May 10th, 2015, 12:04 pm
by cynthialee
My Mr. Badger is the NPC the forest elf PC is most likely to run too to find help. He is a baddass. Pretty sure he is allot tougher than the Skaven mini he was spawned from.
Now I know what to look for to find his litter mates. Which is pretty cool cause he has been in my gear for awhile being a mystery.

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: February 25th, 2016, 1:25 am
by Carl H
Are these still available?

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: February 26th, 2016, 3:27 pm
by Sjeng
Carl H wrote:Are these still available?

Yes, they are! drop me a pm if you're interested ;)

Re: Some oldschool models fit for HQ for sale

PostPosted: February 26th, 2016, 4:56 pm
by Carl H
Pm sent. Thanks