Page 1 of 1

The lot for sale

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2014, 11:13 pm
by KT_Cobra
I'm posting it for sale. I lowered the "Buy It Now" price tremendously but didn't put it for auction; only "Buy It Now". The person who bid on it dropped out after the auction was over.
Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HeroQuest-Expan ... 2594e58a7d

Re: The lot for sale

PostPosted: September 3rd, 2014, 1:04 am
by drathe
I hope you hit them with a non-paying bidder, otherwise you'll still get dinged for the final value fee.

Re: The lot for sale

PostPosted: September 3rd, 2014, 2:30 am
by IvenBach
Those beautiful blue figures and ogres... Hope you get someone that actually goes through with it. Good Luck!

Re: The lot for sale

PostPosted: November 5th, 2014, 10:32 am
by Jasper Akhkharu
No way! I was the buyer of that set! It arrived yesterday, by the way, but I got to pick it up from the post office today after work so I haven't seen it yet.

Re: The lot for sale

PostPosted: November 6th, 2014, 1:33 am
by wolfie907
at least it went to someone with interest in hq welcome to the inn

Re: The lot for sale

PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 12:48 pm
by Jasper Akhkharu
Thanks! sorry for the delay, been wasting my time going through all the info on the forum. Ive been painting up a bunch of the minis lately. Happy to have gotten a hold of the blue guys from the Frozen Horror pack and all the Ogres - I have 8 now! woo hoo! Will post pics of the painted figures soon!

Re: The lot for sale

PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 1:27 pm
by Goblin-King
Congratulations on a great buy!
Can't wait to see them painted. We don't see a lot of the blue guys!