Page 1 of 1

Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: January 21st, 2014, 1:33 am
by chaoticprime
I want these two miniatures:

Image

Image

Re: Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: January 21st, 2014, 1:55 am
by sajungzak
I got the first one. Will trade for some stuff from your Hearst molds...

Re: Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: February 18th, 2014, 1:46 pm
by chaoticprime
Got her. Man, you are mental about wrapping things up to ship. It took me five minutes to cut the figures out, haha.

Re: Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: February 18th, 2014, 2:00 pm
by sajungzak
I assume they arrived safely.

Better safe than sorry. You'd love getting a Christmas present from me, I make it a point to be challenging to open. I always save boxes and bubble wrap, I figured you could use some for shipping mine.

Re: Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: March 15th, 2014, 11:46 pm
by sajungzak
Got your stuff in the mail last week. I think I can put most of it to use. I was going to wait until I put the stairs together and post a pic, but it is still not primed. It may be warm enough now if I'm careful and warm everything up first and bring it back inside right away... by the way thanks for the extras!

Re: Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: March 16th, 2014, 1:32 am
by sajungzak
Ah, heck. Might as well post a pic now
I cut up and added some arches to make it my own.
Oh yeah, nice painting on the goblin, CP. Thanks!
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: March 16th, 2014, 2:33 am
by chaoticprime
Man, I just grabbed up handfuls of whatever-was-at-hand and dumped it into that box until it was full.

Re: Wanted: Heroes for Dungeonquest

PostPosted: March 16th, 2014, 4:43 am
by wolfie907
those stairs are bad ass