Page 1 of 2

Miniatures and Bitz for trade

PostPosted: December 17th, 2013, 10:03 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Will trade items from this lot for 4 Ogre Warriors: best offer

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Thanks for looking! |_P

Edit: The 6 Beastmen have been claimed

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 18th, 2013, 12:26 am
by chaoticprime
I love those beastmen. You can buy Ogre Warriors from BillDask here on the forum--they're replicas, but they're indistinguishable from originals.

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 18th, 2013, 2:00 am
by Sjeng
agree on the beastmen.

why are you trading away the girl that's with Kaladrax? they're a set ;)

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 18th, 2013, 10:47 am
by GimmeYerGold
chaoticprime wrote:I love those beastmen. You can buy Ogre Warriors from BillDask here on the forum--they're replicas, but they're indistinguishable from originals.


Rad. I just pm'd Bill. Thanks for the tip, Chaotic!

(I guess if all goes well with Bill, I can propose a trade for the Beastmen for _______?)

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 18th, 2013, 10:50 am
by GimmeYerGold
Sjeng wrote:agree on the beastmen.

why are you trading away the girl that's with Kaladrax? they're a set ;)


I don't actually own Kaladrax, but I just looked up what Kaladrax is O_O wow

I purchased these female models to be alternatives for my Heroquest Minis. So far, my players haven't been interested, so I thought I'd toss them into this trade. (the beastmen are obviously the true belles of the ball, here!)

Since the possibility of Bill's replicas popped up, I may resume my modding plans with the female figures.

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 18th, 2013, 5:21 pm
by chaoticprime
What would you want for them? I could have that "All-Star" deck printed out and shipped to you, for one thing.

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 18th, 2013, 10:01 pm
by GimmeYerGold
That is a excellent offer. I'll pm you!

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 19th, 2013, 1:25 pm
by Yochanan
This person is also selling ogres with clubs for 8.95 a pop which is a lot better than what I've seen elsewhere ($25-40), but perhaps still a lot.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HEROQUEST-OGRE- ... 4acda7800a

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 19th, 2013, 1:26 pm
by Yochanan
Where is the female paladinesque model with a sword and shield (3rd from the right of the white ones) from?
Its quite awesome!

Re: Wanted: Ogre Warriors

PostPosted: December 19th, 2013, 1:47 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Yochanan wrote:Where is the female paladinesque model with a sword and shield (3rd from the right of the white ones) from?
Its quite awesome!


That model is a reaper bones mini: http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/elf%20female/latest/77070

Yochanan wrote:This person is also selling ogres with clubs for 8.95 a pop which is a lot better than what I've seen elsewhere ($25-40), but perhaps still a lot.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HEROQUEST-OGRE- ... 4acda7800a


Thanks for the link! But once I caught wind that a fellow forum member here cast perfect ogre warrior replicas, my familiar instincts kicked in! :D