Page 1 of 4

I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spells!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 4:42 pm
by mako-heart
Hello everyone you guys know i'm not great with the heroscribe or any of that so i have a request. I have a whole Case of of Warmachine undead stuff and i will include the Greed workshop case and throw in a primed ogre hq and i will pay for shipping all i want is
1 character card for my sorrcereress her respective spell cards printed in color
1 character card for my Drow elf and her respective spell cards
1 character card for my paladin and her respective spell cards
1 character card for a female Barbarian. all i ask is that the character icon on the card looks close to my mini and the spell card art is close to a HQ style.
I'll throw in a ice gremlin too but his ice cycle is busted off but i still have it
all of the resourses are here at the in and my paladin stuff in in my thread for some new heros/minis/monstersImagepaladin and female barbarian.
drow and sorceressImagehere is the case with the ice gremlin and the ogre ImageImageImage

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 5:31 pm
by chaoticprime
Hell, I'll do that. PM me.

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: September 20th, 2013, 12:38 am
by TMU
Haha, your cat is coming at you again :D

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: September 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
by Sjeng
Nice! Well, shame I'm in Europe :P I'd happily make some cards.

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: September 20th, 2013, 5:54 pm
by mako-heart
Thanks Sjeng i knew you would! chaoticprime said he would i'm still waiting to hear back from him. thanks ye Olde friends i have to get my female heros together/ done before shy-design. and like you said chaoticprime lives here in the states it would probably cost me all of my gold to get all that stuff to the Netherlands thanks though.
@ TMU my cat loves Heroquest and being in pictures it seems :D

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: September 20th, 2013, 6:01 pm
by drathe
I would have done it for no minis, just cost of print. But I'm no artist and can't do the artwork for the Character or Spell cards. Glad you found a fellow guest of the Inn that is able to help. |_P

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: September 20th, 2013, 6:23 pm
by mako-heart
Thanks drathe but all of the art is someone elses anyway the cards we did for the dark elf and sorrceress von necron didn't draw that. But thanks for your kind offer you are truly a good man. i'm waiting on chaoticprime i'll post all of the new female heros with there cards when i get it. |_P

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 3:26 am
by chaoticprime
Image

Image Image Image Image

Image
Image Image Image

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 1:09 pm
by mako-heart
chaoticprime wrote:Image

Image Image Image Image

Image
Image Image Image

So stoked i have one question though what is the breathe fire tile what is it from? can't wait to see the dark elf spell cards and art work!! thanks again chaoticprime!! |_P

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

PostPosted: October 14th, 2013, 12:26 am
by chaoticprime
The breathe fire tile is something I will be sending with these others. Its for the dragon I'm sending.