Page 1 of 1

Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 6th, 2013, 7:04 pm
by torilen
I have a game system bookshelf, cupboard, and weapons rack...extras. The weapons rack
has not been painted, the bookshelf and cupboard are in pretty okay condition, and both have
a skull and rat on top.

I know money-wise, they're not worth that much, so I was thinking of maybe trading them with
someone who can cast unique stuff. I know there are at least a few people on here who do that.

SO...if anyone is interested, let me know...make me an offer. I can post pictures of them all
if you want.

Re: Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 6th, 2013, 8:07 pm
by torilen
Let me further explain - looking to trade for some cast furniture. I have plenty of minis for now - I'm always looking for
more "environment" however - furniture, chests, boxes, 3-d environs, etc.

Re: Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 6th, 2013, 8:46 pm
by chaoticprime
I'll trade furniture for minis. I have quite a lot from various places like Mageknight dungeons. I also have casting resin and oodles of hirstarts stuff; Molds #42, #43, #52, #70, #74, #85, #250 & #282 all have bits that can make good terrain for a game like HQ. I was supposed to be getting his newer Inn molds, but my brother (who was actually buying them) had to cancel his order last-minute to cover some out-of-pocket medical expenses. We still plan on getting those.

Re: Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 7th, 2013, 2:35 pm
by torilen
I'm assuming since you mentioned it, you have mold 85?
If that is the case, I'll happily trade these pieces I have for a couple of barrels and
the crate with the removable top.

how does that sound?

Re: Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 7th, 2013, 3:05 pm
by chaoticprime
Dental stone, plaster or resin? Also, you can have more than that many. I have quite a few of them already cast in various materials.

Re: Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 7th, 2013, 7:58 pm
by torilen
I think I would prefer dental stone or resin...not sure how well plaster would hold up over the years.

And as far as how much, I'll leave that to you. If you feel it would be more fair to send more, that will
be your decision. I'm fine with what I stated...and I have no idea how much it would cost to ship any of
that stuff.

I'll PM you with my address in the next day or two. If you want to message me with yours, I can try to get
those three pieces out to you soon. :)

Oh, and thanks.

P.S. - I am assuming those pieces are unpainted, and that is perfectly fine with me.

Re: Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 8th, 2013, 12:06 am
by chaoticprime
You don't need to ship them to me--I have some. Send them to the first needy Heroquest player just short of a full set on my behalf.

I cast new ones in resin today. I'll throw in some extra tidbits from #85 and possibly others (depending on what I already have).

Re: Furniture for trade perhaps

PostPosted: September 9th, 2013, 4:43 pm
by torilen
In case anyone looks here - here is the link to what furniture is left

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1897&p=25679#p25679