Page 1 of 3

Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 6:41 am
by Sjeng
I'm looking for these, the goblin archers specifically.

Image

The Box:
Image

The orcs and goblins:
Image

The Sprues:
Image

If anyone has these, let me know. Even a few would make me happy :)

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 9:52 am
by Goblin-King
Man! I want those goblins too... now...

You just made a powerful enemy! :gargoyle:

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 9:56 am
by TMU
Oooo me too :P

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 10:01 am
by Sjeng
stop hijacking my thread! :(

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 11:10 am
by Goblin-King
Let's all jack up the prices up on e-bay WOOO!

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 12:19 pm
by Sinned
LOL.
I had that box...bought it in 1991 or 1992.
Sold/traded all of them.....but: a friend of mine (with whom I traded some) MIGHT still have them. I'll drop him a mail.
Thing is: I don't see him that often (he moved to another city which isn't close to mine)

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 12:52 pm
by chaoticprime
I just mailed six or so of those goblins to Bill Dask. I also have the left-most DUngeon Quest guy, but his sword is missing.

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 1:28 pm
by billdask
I'll have those minis, hopefully soon, from chaoticprime. I'm thinking also to recast them on a HQ base.

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 2:50 pm
by chaoticprime
billdask wrote:I'll have those minis, hopefully soon, from chaoticprime. I'm thinking also to recast them on a HQ base.


I am pretty sure I sent you the dwarf from this set, too, and probably the elf as well. Dwarf and Elf henchmen for HQ?

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

PostPosted: June 21st, 2013, 3:07 pm
by knightkrawler
I made some. Well, found some.
Am not quite finished with stats and special rules, but I put the minis aside for this purpose and put them onto HQ bases.

Dwarf Scouts (original HQ dwarfs),
Dwarf Technicuseseses... (pewter minis with crossbows from god-knows-which-manufacturer),

High Elf spearmen (Warhammer 4th ed),
Wood Elf Rangers (Archers from Warhammer 4th ed).