Page 1 of 2

Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 3:52 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
G.Boy's Barbarian Quest Pack. Do you think its a good price, or is it overpriced? :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111092205101? ... 1438.l2649

+Side: Tons of pics and video's and stop motions very soon. :D :P

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 4:33 am
by TMU
Hero_Of_Retro wrote:G.Boy's Barbarian Quest Pack. Do you think its a good price, or is it overpriced? :)

Are you serious? :shock:

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 4:36 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
Aye. :) It doesnt show the full lot. So i have asked to see a picture of the full set and basically a guarantee that its everything that should be in a complete set. In one of his auctions it does have the tile set for £75. But not all tiles are there.. so just being sure im not going to regret the purchase. :P

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 5:28 am
by Sjeng
It's Goldendboy82. Don't do it. You'll regret it, and he'll be laughing.

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 5:41 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
Thank you. :) I have messaged billdask, and will just go for the lot of the mini's in both packs. (I don't think it would have been the full lot in that auction. Its the same picture in many of his auctions, got me a bit worried). :D

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 5:43 am
by Sjeng
knowing him, he'd send you recasts spraypainted light blue.

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 5:46 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
Ah. :) Ok. Well.. Ive printed out both the expansion packs and cut them out.. just needing to get some card to fix them on and need to find some kind of protective layer to go over them. I have deleted it off the watch list and shall give G.B. a pass. :)

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 6:03 am
by Jewels!
I'm not in the market to buy anything at the moment, but is this seller someone to avoid? It seems hideously overpriced.

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 6:10 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
I think so. :) I thought maybe this one auction maybe a good deal. But so far still no answer to my questions.

Re: Was thinking about buying this.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 6:22 am
by mikemacdee
Jewels wrote:It seems hideously overpriced.

That's actually his slogan on ebay.

I believe this is the same fella who was selling a heroquest item for one grand a while back. I really can't condone putting a three- or four-digit price tag on any boardgame package, so yeah, I'd avoid him.