Page 1 of 1

Mini Monsters webshop

PostPosted: May 13th, 2013, 6:38 am
by Sjeng
So I was surfing the interwebs for a review on the Mines of Moria starterset, which I'm still thinking about buying for 50% off at our local modelshop, just so I can have the Fellowship of the ring minis, a cool cave troll and some nice scenery (plus some goblins to boot), and I come across another miniature gaming blog, which also has a nice post about miniature bits (skulls amongst others), and that lead me to THIS:

http://minimonsters.eu/Products.html

This Polish webshop sells through eBay, and has some cool and cheap scenery and bits for sale.

I thought I'd share this with you :)

Re: Mini Monsters webshop

PostPosted: May 13th, 2013, 7:29 am
by TMU
Great pictures :PP

Re: Mini Monsters webshop

PostPosted: May 18th, 2013, 2:34 pm
by Sjeng
apparently they didn't show correctly. They did on my pc :S
well just go and check em yourselves then :P