Page 1 of 2

Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 3:25 am
by Infje
Hello,

I've started a new topic (I hope that's ok) because I got everything now and I'm not going to sell them as complete sets. I'm going to sell them in parts. Hence a better title and description. I've filtered out all the parts I deem unrelevant for Heroquest players. You can always ask me out stuff I've not listed.

Regarding shipping: I'll sent it all over the world and since it would be light packages, shipping is cheaper. It would range between 5 and 25 euro depending on the weight and location.

Nothing of this is listed elsewhere because I want you guys to have the first pick. Basically a sign of gratitude towards this wonderfull community. You'll see that the prices are also very reasonable considering the average price elsewhere. This again, is something I will only do here. I'll give the community untill may to show interest before I start listing this stuff on Ebay. You can send me PM's when interested. Pictures will be provided on request (it's a lot to photograph). You of course can take a look at the pictures I posted here. I used Dettol to remove the paint (thanks Sjeng!) so everything is unpainted and in mint condition.

Onto the good part:

    Spiders, bats, rats and snotlings: 2 euro per piece.
    Orc Archers and Orc Warriors: 2 euro per piece.
    Goblin Spearmen and Archers: 2 euro per piece.
    Skaven: 2 euro per piece.
    Minotaurs: 5 euro per piece.
    Heroes: 5 euro per piece.
    Doors: 3 euro per piece.
    Floortiles: 1,50 euro per piece.

We can negotiate on a price if you want more than one item.

Regards,

Infje

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 7:08 am
by Sjeng
Hmmm, interesting. A shame you're splitting up such a great (and complete) game. I guess nobody is willing to pay over €150,- for it :(
I'd love the entire game, but I'd buy it to really play it, and paint the minis, for my own use. Not to make a profit on it. Nothing wrong with that, but as I'd keep it, €150,- or more is too much for "just" a game. I guess €100,- for the whole set is not an option for you, right? ;)

I'd love to buy the orc archers (6), and perhaps even some goblin spearmen and archers (3 each perhaps). Perhaps a door or 2...
Can I get an option for these? If anyone else wants to get some as well, we might split them up. No rush :)

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 7:52 am
by Infje
Well Sjeng, I've got two of them and some spare parts :)
The original plan was buying it and selling it untill I made enough to get a set of my own. There are lots of people willing to pay far more than 150 euro but it takes a long time to sell it for such a price. Time I don't have. I'll keep the option open for you :)

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 9:50 am
by Ethica
That's a ripoff. I hope you don't sell anything.

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 10:28 am
by Sjeng
Ethica wrote:That's a ripoff. I hope you don't sell anything.

Hey, don't be so mean :O
I don't think it's that expensive really. Well, it's not cheap, but they're OOP minis. The full game set does sell for big prices on eBay. (well, I'm not if it does actually sell for that much, but it's listed at high prices anyway). I don't blame Infje for trying to get some of her money back.

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 10:32 am
by Infje
Ethica wrote:That's a ripoff. I hope you don't sell anything.


Please put your money where your mouth is and list everything I've listed, but then cheaper.

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 10:57 am
by Sjeng

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 11:08 am
by Infje
That's meant for him right?

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 11:21 am
by Ethica
I'm not saying it's not in line with current market value (or perhaps even cheaper) but speculation is artificially raising the price of HQ, warhammer and dark world miniatures, it's taking advantage of people that really want to own them.

I'm quite bitter because I want those Barbarian and Elf Pack miniatures but I won't pay £500 for them, and this is the same issue.

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

PostPosted: April 15th, 2013, 12:21 pm
by Thrawn
I'm just glad I bought everythign for WHQ, HQ, and AHQ back when they were released.