Page 1 of 4

stuff to give away

PostPosted: March 29th, 2012, 10:40 am
by tasoe
Anyone interested in these?
Image
They are the cardboard pieces from the open doors. Don't have a use for them but maybe someone with a bit more creativity can find them useful.

Also, I have a idea, I thought I'd run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes it.
How about a thread when people post the stuff they need and the stuff they might give away.

Example; I could have 3 orcs that I have excess so I wouldn't mind sending them to someone who needs to complete their set or trade them for a dwarf or something.

Would that be possible and do you think it might work?

Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 7th, 2012, 9:52 pm
by Blackthorn
Through collecting various HQ games and components I've wound up with a few odds and ends. If anyone needs any or all of these original HQ items they're free for the asking:

  • Six very worn combat dice (gone)
  • A "Tempest" Chaos Spell card
  • A "Goblin" Monster Card (gone)
  • A "Potion of Defense" Treasure Card

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 10th, 2012, 4:02 am
by Sjeng
I could very much use combat dice! :D I only have the original 4 :)
How much would shipping cost to the Netherlands?

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 10th, 2012, 9:55 am
by TMU
Are those extra dices just to improve the game? I mean that you don't really need those to anything right?! :O

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 10th, 2012, 12:01 pm
by Blackthorn
TMU wrote:Are those extra dices just to improve the game? I mean that you don't really need those to anything right?! :O


There's no need for extra dice other than to have some spares or so you don't have to pass them back and forth as much.

All of the extra dice I am offering are spoken for. The cards are still available.

I also have the plastic section of the tomb for the Game System. The cardboard portion is missing and it has been painted. Free to whoever needs it.

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 10th, 2012, 12:21 pm
by Sjeng
darn, no dice :P

how many times in your life can you use that expression literally eh? :P

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 10th, 2012, 12:34 pm
by TMU
Blackthorn wrote:There's no need for extra dice other than to have some spares or so you don't have to pass them back and forth as much.

So I thought, thanks :)
Sjeng wrote:darn, no dice :P
how many times in your life can you use that expression literally eh? :P

So true! :D

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 10th, 2012, 2:02 pm
by Ethica
You can have harder monsters. I think 8 is probably a good number of dice to have.

In fact heroes are rolling 6 combat dice in defence sometimes, perhaps more with rock skin.

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 10th, 2012, 7:28 pm
by Blackthorn
The combat dice and Goblin card are gone. Spell cards and tomb still available.

Re: Free HQ stuff

PostPosted: December 19th, 2012, 10:08 pm
by Blackthorn
Updated list of freebies:

  • An unpainted "Sorcerer's Table" with skulls in place of the candles
  • A "Tempest" Chaos Spell card
  • A "Potion of Defense" Treasure Card

I'd like $2 for shipping the table, but this stuff is otherwise free if anyone here needs it.