Page 1 of 3

Everything = sold. Put a lock on this thread :)

PostPosted: November 25th, 2012, 6:58 am
by Sinned
Everything is sold!

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: December 29th, 2012, 7:23 am
by kofikingston
Sinned wrote:I have for sale the following miniatures:

All have never been painted, except the Skaven Monk (which is stripped with Dettol)
In case anyone's interested I can post my own photos. (the pix below aren't my own; just to give you an idea of how the figs look like)

Citadel Miniatures/Games Workshop
-Skaven Monk € 2,5 (metal & vintage)
-Skaven: Prince Prazagnar (2) € 2,50 each (metal & vintage)

ImageImage

All figs below are € 1,50 each

Legend of Zagor
-Troll
-Ogre
-Chaos Warrior

Darkworld
-Ogre (4)
-Orc (2)
-Korak
-Manticore
-Hobgoblin (4)

Image

SHIPPING:
Netherlands € 6,75
UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Italy and France € 8,50
Other european countries: please PM me
Rest of the world € 17,10


Is Chaos Warrior and Hobgoblins still available sir?...
im interested with it if possible lesser prices..pm me!

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 1:31 pm
by Sinned
Everything is still available people!

@kofikingston: I've PMed you 3 months ago....no reply?

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 1:47 pm
by TMU
He has been exiled :?

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 1:56 pm
by Sinned
TMU wrote:He has been exiled :?

I wonder why?

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 2:01 pm
by drathe
Sinned wrote:
TMU wrote:He has been exiled :?

I wonder why?

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=19

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 2:37 pm
by Miksang
wish shipping wasn't so high to north america : /

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 2:54 pm
by Sinned
Miksang wrote:wish shipping wasn't so high to north america : /

So do I! Unfortunately, this is the cheapest shipping (for mail that doesn't fit in a mailbox) they offer here!

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: May 18th, 2013, 12:54 pm
by Sjeng
I like the 2 Dark World orcs and Korak. Perhaps even the skaven monk. I think shipping within Europa can be a lot cheaper. I recently posted 5 orcs on sprues to Big Bene, in a thick bubble envelope (wrapped the bits in bubble plastic, and put that in a bubble envelope). As long as it fits through a letterbox slot, it's considered a letter, and I only needed to pay €1,60, and that was to Germany. Perhaps in the Netherlands it's even less...
Check it out, and let us know. You might be able to sell me something yet ;)

Re: For Sale: Miniatures

PostPosted: May 18th, 2013, 5:16 pm
by Phantom07
beside the two skavens... have you got any other miniatures from Adv. HQ for sale? I am interested in one of the skavens, but shipping to Switzerland just for one miniature is a bit high...