Page 1 of 1

Vector Versions of Combat Die Faces?

PostPosted: June 14th, 2016, 6:14 pm
by clmckay
Hi there,

I'm considering having some custom dice made up.

Does anyone have vector images of the die faces?

Re: Vector Versions of Combat Die Faces?

PostPosted: June 14th, 2016, 8:36 pm
by Count Mohawk
Try these three:
Skull
White Shield
Black Shield

I believe there are vector images on the HeroScribe website as well...

Re: Vector Versions of Combat Die Faces?

PostPosted: June 14th, 2016, 9:56 pm
by clmckay
Awesome!

Thank you so much!

Re: Vector Versions of Combat Die Faces?

PostPosted: June 27th, 2016, 6:47 pm
by clmckay
So, I went ahead and did this.

There were a few custom die combinations that I wanted for my games. I know that I could mimic it with the existing dice, but really wanted to try custom dice regardless.

I also opted for the engraving option. Love 'em! I think I'll have the double symbols scaled up a bit next time, otherwise they'll see play starting Wednesday. I think they'll hold up great!

image.jpg


Color choices for the dice are sadly limited (6 or 7 color options, all the same as the current colored dice), so ill have to keep them carefully sorted so they're not mixed with the other colors, but we'll manage. The pink are the existing custom dice from Germany, they're there for comparison.

Re: Vector Versions of Combat Die Faces?

PostPosted: June 28th, 2016, 9:07 am
by Big Bene
Uhm...
Did I miss something or didn't you tell us yet where you had have them done?
Also, see my own approach:
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/oldemodelshop