Page 1 of 1

Ethicas Dungeon

PostPosted: July 20th, 2011, 2:25 pm
by Ethica
Here is a battle report of last weekends quest.

Unfortunately I didn't take pictures at the time I worry they might think me an obsessive (as if playing heroquest isn't weird enough).

So what I've done is recreate what happened to the best of my memory (like someone telling a storey in a tavern).

Enjoy. |_P

The Trade.doc

Re: Ethicas Dungeon

PostPosted: December 5th, 2011, 7:03 pm
by Maike05
Hi ethica, I just read your quest description, it's brilliant ! I really like your imagination and how you put the tiles and furniture beyond to present this great quest!

Re: Ethicas Dungeon

PostPosted: December 6th, 2011, 7:49 am
by Ethica
Thanks!

I like the way that you never know how a quest will actually pan out until you play it. Failure of this quest is what I wanted, though there are so many ways it could have been won. Hopefully I can get the group together for a new quest soon. The next quest in this campaign is quite interesting.

Re: Ethicas Dungeon

PostPosted: December 6th, 2011, 5:32 pm
by Maike05
Please post it !! I like how you put roleplay in your sessions!

Re: Ethicas Dungeon

PostPosted: January 1st, 2012, 7:49 am
by Ethica
The Crystal Spear.doc


Third quest from my Banner of Prince Grimlok questbook. My gf playing her seasoned Elf champion, and 2 new heroes played by our friends who are new to HQ.

(Game sequence recreated this morning to the best of my memory).