66 up, 66 down
My buddies and I just finished all 66 "vanilla" quests last week, playing about every other Thursday since last January.
Now that we've finished, we're about to embark on my first completely original quest pack (The Skaven Quest Pack: The Labyrinths of Muroidea); I thought it about time to try to get started on the forums here, as well.
Depending on the response, I'd like to share it all as we go along.
First, however, I thought some of you might want to take a stroll through my twitter, where I've been posting some of the more epic moments in our gaming since about last summer. You'll see my account is almost exclusively HQ related: https://twitter.com/FGONeill
I hope to hear from many of you soon, and to become a contributing member in the near future.
,
Ryan
Now that we've finished, we're about to embark on my first completely original quest pack (The Skaven Quest Pack: The Labyrinths of Muroidea); I thought it about time to try to get started on the forums here, as well.
Depending on the response, I'd like to share it all as we go along.
First, however, I thought some of you might want to take a stroll through my twitter, where I've been posting some of the more epic moments in our gaming since about last summer. You'll see my account is almost exclusively HQ related: https://twitter.com/FGONeill
I hope to hear from many of you soon, and to become a contributing member in the near future.
,Ryan