Page 1 of 2

My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2014, 4:42 pm
by mako-heart
ImageImageImage
this is my brother bitching about the quest being too hard after he broke my paladin off her base ! thanks again for the back up one C.P.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage It was six vs Zargon done in the three zargon heros than three style . also the moon spells were played the new brash wizard tried to cast transformation on a great wrym "Veles" had the magic mirror chaos spell and the wizard was transformed into a goblin my orc with a shield and spear was on fire 3atk 3 def 1bp also my elf archer put the hurt on with his 4 atk . all the heros where starting stats it was a 4 hour quest :blackshield:
this is the wrym and a fire place i got from C.P. i just kinnda paintedImage
t

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2014, 6:31 pm
by Goblin-King
Oh man! That is all so über geeky! :ugeek:

But it sure looks fun |_P

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2014, 8:09 pm
by el_flesh
I think it's great! Amazing! Looka the coin op video game in the background!
AND there are females present! It even looks like one is playing! Pretty dam cool!

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2014, 8:33 pm
by mako-heart
Thanks gang for all the support yeah Two female players actually Female barbarian an Ee Ell Eff. It was the best quest I have played in along time. Cloud of chaos and magic mirror and command was an awesome challenge for the heros 10 bp 3atk 5def 7mind was the stats for Veles the dragon. the treasure he guarded contained 31 million gold. It was for the empire. :D

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2014, 8:59 pm
by chaoticprime
Reminds me of before most of my friends learned to hate me.

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 1:43 am
by IvenBach
5th photo, guy in the middle looks like a friend I've not seen in a while. Maybe you kidnapped him.

GAME ON!

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 2:05 am
by Sjeng
lol, cool pics man! But you need to get someone with a steady hand (or no Bud light's in him/her) to take these pics xD

Also: Mortal Kombat Arcade machine! :o awesome!

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2018, 9:24 pm
by mako-heart
Image
Image
5 hour set two barbarians a dwarf and a paladin. I had to put a couple potions of healing 1d6 ers in the quest or it would have been certain death all in all a good run.

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2018, 9:28 pm
by IvenBach
If you can do a write-up about it please make it so. Looks like a great time.

Re: My nameday quest.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2018, 10:03 pm
by mako-heart
IvenBach wrote:If you can do a write-up about it please make it so. Looks like a great time.

I can elaborate I guess. My girlfriend didn't want a bunch of rowdy drinkers over at the house So I was forced to make other arrangements. We played the trial with starting stats. I added quite a bit of map and a mindflayer that casted fear. I also added spear traps here and there. I put the moon spell scroll teleportation on the sorcerer's alter. They used the spell on one of the chaos warriors moving it all the way to the other side of the map. I had to pad the game a little here and there removed a couple guys I had wrote in added a morning star and boring armour. I (zargon) was on fire with monster shields and skulls so it was fun to see everyone getting concerned about surviving. 3 of the four players were Heroquest virgins and one champion hero player but they made it paladin was the veteran player. The players kept raping the treasure deck for potion but ended up with mostly gold from it. A few hazards one poison card and one wandering monster. I enjoyed it and I got to get out of the house for the night. After the game was over we went out to a bar and closed it down and cab home. 2 twelve packs of beer and a bottle of makers mark were consumed during this quest along with a bag of red vines liquorice a bag of gardettos 2 slim Jim's and a bunch of cupcakes .