Page 1 of 3

Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 25th, 2012, 6:27 am
by Sinned
Last friday....
Image
Start of the game....


Image
That's me......Morcar/Zargon incognito


Image
Perfect impersonation of a treasure card


Image
The Barbarian rolls well....


Image
But then things go wrong and the Elf gets frustrated


Image
The heroes used a genie to see what's in the central room

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 25th, 2012, 8:07 am
by Sjeng
lol. on second thought, let's not go to the central room. 'tis a silly place.

Image

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 25th, 2012, 9:48 pm
by el_flesh
Now THAT'S the kind of thing I loves!

What's the blue label on the beer bottle say?

And is the other guy drinking Vodka or Gin in his clear glass?!

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 26th, 2012, 1:58 am
by Sjeng
it's probably water. designated driver is my guess. and the beer is Bavaria. Do not recommend. :P

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 26th, 2012, 3:49 am
by Sinned
el_flesh wrote:Now THAT'S the kind of thing I loves!

What's the blue label on the beer bottle say?

And is the other guy drinking Vodka or Gin in his clear glass?!

the beer is Bavaria. It's not as good as the speciality beers from Belgium (where they have Troll beer and Dwarf beer!), but it's better than any other dutch beer (Heineken, Amstel etc)
And yes: Mike (the other guy) is pretty hardcore with his drinks: water :mrgreen: . I fancy Vodka, Jack Daniels, Baileys or speciality beers myself.
In between games we also smoke cigars on the balcony.

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 26th, 2012, 7:54 am
by Sjeng
Sinned wrote:the beer is Bavaria, but it's better than any other dutch beer (Heineken, Amstel etc)


I beg to differ. You obviously have never tasted Alfa or Brand Beer (or even Grolsch) |_P . Alfa is WAY superiour to any beer made in Holland. Brand is a close second.
Yes Amstel sucks. Heineken is so-so. But Bavaria, man, I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. Neither do I drink Dommelsch or Oranjeboom. Those two are pure sewage water. :P

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 27th, 2012, 3:58 pm
by ken
Sjeng wrote:it's probably water. designated driver is my guess. and the beer is Bavaria. Do not recommend. :P

Nothing wrong with water, I use it to clean my teeth & rinse out my shreddies. Good to see someone else' Questing. |_P

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 27th, 2012, 5:42 pm
by Daedalus
Sinned wrote:The heroes used a genie to see what's in the central room

I can't believe it actually happened...and you have a pic to prove it! Well done.
Sjeng wrote:lol. on second thought, let's not go to the central room. 'tis a silly place.

Patsy wrote:They're only models.

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: November 27th, 2012, 8:22 pm
by el_flesh
Tell Mike I said:
"You drink WATER?!?"


(who can tell me who said this quote, and from where)

Re: Sinned's HQ

PostPosted: March 20th, 2013, 3:11 pm
by Sinned
el_flesh wrote:Tell Mike I said:
"You drink WATER?!?"


(who can tell me who said this quote, and from where)

Farnham - Diablo 3 |_P