Page 1 of 1

HeroQuest 2021 Guardian Knights GIVEAWAY

PostPosted: March 26th, 2022, 6:50 am
by AmalgamAsh
Hello again brave adventurers.

I feel very foolish for not posting this here sooner, though I did share on the FB portion.
I received my order (from GameStop) of my Commander of the Guardian Knights. Lovely presentation and nice figures / cards.
I ordered two.

To celebrate my recent 1000 subscribers (and a bit late due to the knight's handling), I am giving away one of the sets, unopened.

I'm not a naïve goblin. :goblin: I realize how spammy this sounds. After all, they are going for ~$200USD on eBay. :skeleton:

But I bought them for $15 each and I'm a metalworker who doesn't need to scam hobbyists to earn a decent living.
As such, The giveaway is happening and one lucky winner will be able to receive them.

So how might you win? It's simple.

If you have / use Twitter:
Just go to the following link, and share it on Twitter (re-tweet). As of the time of this writing, it has 77 retweets, so your odds are better than 1 in 100 to win. :) yep, that's all you have to do.
If you think the link looks sketchy, that's fine, you can go find AmalgamAsh on Twitter and my post about the giveaway is pinned to my profile.
https://twitter.com/AmalgamAsh/status/1 ... 2uqlmZvFBA


If you don't have / despise Twitter:
Totally understandable. You can use Nitter to access my profile and the tweet if you'd like, or you can still use the link above. I just need the text of the tweet, including my introduction and the link to my youtube unboxing of the Knights video, to be shared on your social media of choice.
(sharing on the FB Ye Olde Inn group will not count, as it has been done and I don't want to spam anyone.)

on 4/1, I will sort through all of the names, remove any bots as best as I can, and allow a random number generator to decide the winner during a live stream.
Subscribing to my channel IS NOT necessary. Only do that if you like the content. You can win regardless.

Whew, thanks for your time, and good luck :)

:redheart: Ash

Re: HeroQuest 2021 Guardian Knights GIVEAWAY

PostPosted: March 26th, 2022, 12:22 pm
by lestodante
I know who you are, long hair man!! :D

Re: HeroQuest 2021 Guardian Knights GIVEAWAY

PostPosted: March 27th, 2022, 10:39 am
by Kurgan
Hopefully whoever gets it doesn't immediately turn around and scalp it... Good luck.

Also welcome to the forums at long last! (and thanks for checking out our discord community) |_P

Re: HeroQuest 2021 Guardian Knights GIVEAWAY

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2023, 2:17 pm
by Daedalus
Thanks for running the contest, AmalgamAsh. Who won? Anybody from the Inn?

Re: HeroQuest 2021 Guardian Knights GIVEAWAY

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2023, 2:37 pm
by Chwat
I was thinking the same! AmalgamAsh don't just pop on and Leave Quests unfinished. it's sort of Like and subscribe and leave you reply in the comment section below, but people don't.
till next time brave forum trolls. :barbarian: :D