Page 1 of 2
NE Washington state

Posted:
September 27th, 2011, 11:23 am
by cynthialee
So I was wondering if there were any groups that play in the Spokane, Washington to Colville, Washington area.
I live in Stevens county Washington (little Appalachia it should be called), and as such there are not a lot of war gamers in my area.
I am a housewife and I live in the forest with my spouse and our dogs and cats and chickens, so there is not allot of play opportunities around here that I am aware of.
anyways,
hugz
Cyndi
Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
September 28th, 2011, 2:06 am
by drathe
Hopefully you can find someone to play with in your area. *fingers crossed*
In the mean while, there is a method to play online using
Lurchbrick's HeroQuest Module for VASSAL.
Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
September 28th, 2011, 6:37 am
by Sjeng
Living in the forest? wow. awesome! Davy Crockett scenes come to my mind.
You can always have your cats play, I
know cats like the miniatures a lot. Although I doubt they will play fairly, or even roll the dice

Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
September 28th, 2011, 6:50 pm
by el_flesh
Welcome. I am sure good for a game on Lurch's Vassal!
Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
October 23rd, 2013, 10:09 pm
by sajungzak
Sorry for late reply.
I live in Spokane and like to play HQ
Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
October 23rd, 2013, 10:12 pm
by chaoticprime
That's rather impressive to have woodland wifi. I know someone who lives in a rural community and still cannot get online.
Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
October 23rd, 2013, 10:25 pm
by sajungzak
Sounds like she lives out there a little ways. I live in the city. Comcast internet.
Funny, my route for work takes me out her way every couple weeks. I was just in Colville yesterday in fact.
Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
October 24th, 2013, 7:42 am
by knightkrawler
chaoticprime wrote:That's rather impressive to have woodland wifi. I know someone who lives in a rural community and still cannot get online.
How do you know them? Geek joke.
Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
October 24th, 2013, 1:17 pm
by cynthialee
Well hello folks!
I haven't visited the Inn in many moons.
I haven't had a chance to play HQ in a long time, but the mini's and furniture from my 4+ sets have been conscripted into use for my tabletop roleplaying game. So I do think about it allot.

Re: NE Washington state

Posted:
January 16th, 2015, 2:45 pm
by Heartbleed
I'm in the Seattle Area, but if you find your way out to this side of the State (perhaps for one of the Board Game Conventions), let me know! I'm always looking for a good game of HeroQuest!
