Page 1 of 1

Players in East Anglia, UK

PostPosted: October 31st, 2010, 4:09 am
by ken
I have just returned to the game after a layoff of many Years. My 10 year old Grandson likes boardgames, so it was natural that Heroquest came up one day in conversation. I dusted off my boxes, and explained the game to him. I had to make a new board, as I don't have the original HQ set. This was owned by my daughter, and sadly has gone to a car-boot sale in the mists of time. We played The Trial, and Rescue of Sir Ragnar, and he was hooked! He took home copies of the Monster Sheet, and a blank Quest Map, to build a quest of his own. His Dad came & stood by, as we two played the Quest, but his help was not needed. So, we are looking for more players in our area to come & join us. Best time would be Sundays. :mrgreen:

my board.JPG

Re: Players in East Anglia, UK

PostPosted: October 31st, 2010, 6:39 pm
by Baylor_OgreBane
cool board, i'm just finding my feet again with the game also. i have toyed with the idea of a 3D board but i find either a million excuses to put it off or plain not do it!
i'm in leicester and also find it hard to get players or press-gang others into retro HQ!

Re: Players in East Anglia, UK

PostPosted: November 1st, 2010, 7:07 am
by ken
Working on a suitable date with another forum member, will let you know what transpires. I am near Swaffham, Norfolk

Re: Players in East Anglia, UK

PostPosted: November 1st, 2010, 1:21 pm
by el_flesh
Yes, let us know how your hot date went.