Page 1 of 1

Phoenix, AZ (includes the valley)

PostPosted: August 15th, 2018, 12:26 am
by girot
Hello there! I am in Chandler, a hop/skip/jump from Phoenix. I'd be down for hosting random games, should the need arise.

I have the Core System. Kellar's Keep/Witch Lord expansions are in the mail.

Thanks!

Re: Phoenix, AZ (includes the valley)

PostPosted: August 15th, 2018, 12:38 am
by DullandRusty
I'm in Tucson and my brother in law is in chandler as well. I have the core, kellars and witchlord as well.
I also at times will play on dwarvenforge terrain for 3d builds of the dungeons.
we do have a really expanded version of the game with alternate heroes and tweaks that some people will love and some will hate) and further campaign stories which i will upload files to the site soon. sometimes we play the regular game other times this expanded version.
I have tons of homemade cards including some borrowed from gimmeyourgold to which I am making files that can be used directly on thegamecrafter.com website for those that want to make their own (so you dont have to do photoshop editing). some of the cards are for the expanded version my group plays (other heroes, loot cards from looting corpses, etc.)
I'll have to keep you posted when I'm up there, and vice versa

Re: Phoenix, AZ (includes the valley)

PostPosted: August 20th, 2018, 4:00 am
by girot
Awesome, feel free to hit me up if you’re in the area.

Right now I am running vanilla Core with my wife, my son, and another couple we game with on occasion. So far everybody is loving it. Once they start getting bored I will start adding things in. For now they are content with an expanded armory (some great options here in the forums), and some disposable potion cards I’ve made myself. Magic needs an overhaul, though, so that’ll probably be next.

I do freelance graphic design, so I’ve used Gamecrafter before. They’re great as long as you respect their IP rules. :)