Page 1 of 1

(USA) NC Winston-Salem Triad

PostPosted: April 18th, 2014, 11:43 am
by Ronel
Just curious if anyone's in my region and might be up for a game or something.

Re: (USA) NC Winston-Salem Triad

PostPosted: April 18th, 2014, 7:30 pm
by torilen
If I get the urge to drive four hours for a gaming session, I'll definitely let you know. :)
I'm in hampton roads in va.

Re: (USA) NC Winston-Salem Triad

PostPosted: April 18th, 2014, 9:33 pm
by gootchute
3 hour drive for me

Re: (USA) NC Winston-Salem Triad

PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 1:47 am
by Sjeng
Welcome to the Inn! Be sure to visit our other threads as well.

Re: (USA) NC Winston-Salem Triad

PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 11:34 pm
by aaronAGN
I'm in Rock Hill. So that's about an hour fourty-five

Re: (USA) NC Winston-Salem Triad

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2017, 11:07 am
by Spookyhappyfun
I'm in Raleigh. Not far in the grand scheme of things, but too far for a game.