Page 1 of 1
Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 4th, 2013, 11:08 pm
by Myriadmike
Anyone Near the OB area interested in a customized version of Heroquest?
Re: Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 7th, 2013, 3:57 pm
by shy-design
Myriadmike wrote:Anyone Near the OB area interested in a customized version of Heroquest?
I live in Memphis... not too far... what exactly are you proposing?
Re: Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 7th, 2013, 10:14 pm
by Myriadmike
I have been working on a complete revision work up of hero quest, been trying to find a stead group to test stuff out on and make improvements. I am using alot of the Phoenix system as my base. I may actually have my four but its always good to keep my options open.
Re: Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 8th, 2013, 11:34 am
by shy-design
nice. well I will PM you my number... text me if you ever need an extra player... or want to play test your ideas on a different group.
Re: Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 8th, 2013, 4:18 pm
by Thrawn
I'm another Memphis area player, and could be interested.
Re: Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 9th, 2013, 11:58 am
by Myriadmike
I will keep you informed, I did my first play test the other night with some friends, Tested out alot of my modifications for balancing issues and the like, I still have a lot of work to do but we might be able to eventually get something going. I figured if and when I get this 100% ready or just want to further play test, there is a place in Memphis called hobby town that we could meet up at, I am sure that we can use one of the tables there.
Re: Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 11th, 2013, 3:31 pm
by shy-design
the place off white station and summer?
Re: Northern Mississippi

Posted:
April 11th, 2013, 10:49 pm
by Myriadmike
http://www.hobbytown.com/Bartlett-TN/Here is the link to there location, I actually dont know many of the game stores in memphis, I have been to a place on "old summer".