Page 1 of 1

The Mage of the Mirror in Storage Wars TV Show

PostPosted: December 12th, 2024, 6:22 pm
by HispaZargon
Dear all,

Not sure if you all know it, but a HeroQuest board game and Elf Quest Pack expansion boxes were shown and 'analyzed' in one old episode of the popular TV show Storage Wars, of course after being found in a storage room...

I remember watching it at TV, and I think the video is rather funny to be watched by any HeroQuest fan, especially once you see how much they valued these articles...

As far as I remember, the show firstly showed how the articles are found by Ivy Calvin in a storage room in Santa Ana, CA, and some scenes later they are 'analyzed' by a board games expert, and after other scenes the articles are tried to be 'sold'. All in the same episode.

Unfortunately, I have only found a small extract of such Storage Wars episode in this trailer posted on Facebook, were can be only watched an extract of the the first part:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=992692641318267

It was posted on 8th December 2021, so according to Wikipedia, I guess it corresponds to season 14 of the series, but just speculation from my side.

Well, I am pretty sure Ye Olde Inn members can find the rest of this cool episode!!

Any idea about where can be watched/download the complete show?

Thanks!

Re: The Mage of the Mirror in Storage Wars TV Show

PostPosted: December 12th, 2024, 9:42 pm
by Nlinindoll
I found the episode, it's from Season 13 and is entitled "High Tea and Boxed Whine" and originally aired on Dec 7, 2021. It's numbered differently depending on the platform. A&E's website lists it as 13.20, Disney+ lists it as 13.23, and AppleTV lists it as 13.19. I think you can watch the full episode at https://play.aetv.com/shows/storage-war ... episode-20

Re: The Mage of the Mirror in Storage Wars TV Show

PostPosted: December 13th, 2024, 5:12 am
by HispaZargon
Thanks.... apparently I cannot watch it through such link, maybe there is some kind of paywall or geographic restriction if accesing from Europe.

Would be great to have a capture of the video fragments.

Re: The Mage of the Mirror in Storage Wars TV Show

PostPosted: December 13th, 2024, 11:02 am
by Kurgan
When stuff is considered valuable, you don't have to really care about it at all, just the money you can get because someone else wants it. Makes us feel a lot older and less obscure, doesn't it?