Double pit traps and long pit traps.
I played The Alchemists Laboratory last night; because of lack of space as soon as they started the heroes set off both of them. Unless the first 2 heroes successfully kill the 2 Chaos Warriors at the start of the Quest there's no real way to search for them (absent a potion of Vision).
Anyway, now that the traps are sprung, how should it be handled when a hero tries to jump them? Would it be the same as a long pit trap (roll a black skull)? Tile wise the pits do not connect...or the heroes have to roll anything but a skull twice.
This quest also has a long pit trap on the other side of the board, which the heroes did catch and the Dwarf disarmed. But I wasn't sure if he had to disarm it twice because it occupied two spaces. The rule book does not say...
So far, I'm not particularly liking Mage of the Mirror, there are way too many bugs in the quests; but I'm doctoring it the way I see fit.
Anyway, now that the traps are sprung, how should it be handled when a hero tries to jump them? Would it be the same as a long pit trap (roll a black skull)? Tile wise the pits do not connect...or the heroes have to roll anything but a skull twice.
This quest also has a long pit trap on the other side of the board, which the heroes did catch and the Dwarf disarmed. But I wasn't sure if he had to disarm it twice because it occupied two spaces. The rule book does not say...
So far, I'm not particularly liking Mage of the Mirror, there are way too many bugs in the quests; but I'm doctoring it the way I see fit.