Page 1 of 1

RETURN OF THE WITCH LORD REMASTERED EDITION AVAILABLE !

PostPosted: February 17th, 2011, 1:53 pm
by gravaillon
Hi Everybody !

Some good news for fan of my work, the Quest Book Return of the Witch Lord has been remastered.
All cards in color, tiles ready to print, new maps in colour... etc. All the book has a new good look like i did for the Kellar's Keep remastered.

You can download the pdf here : (24 Mo)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQQC29JP

For now, the book is just in french, but I have begin the translation in english.
Kellar's Keep english is available at the end of the month, I think.

Thanks for interest and comments.
See you soon for more remastered books.

Re: RETURN OF THE WITCH LORD REMASTERED EDITION AVAILABLE !

PostPosted: February 17th, 2011, 2:41 pm
by drathe
C'est magnifique!

Re: RETURN OF THE WITCH LORD REMASTERED EDITION AVAILABLE !

PostPosted: February 26th, 2011, 10:13 am
by gravaillon
English version available !
Does anybody interested in correct the mistakes because my english is not as good as it must be to do this job.
Also need help for remastered kellar's keep english version...
tell me, I send you the pdf file.

Thanks

Re: RETURN OF THE WITCH LORD REMASTERED EDITION AVAILABLE !

PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 8:20 am
by gravaillon
RETURN OF THE WITCH LORD REMASTERED ENGLISH EDITION by Gravaillon, now available for download, in a ready printable pdf file :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BORRE563

It's just a primary translation, about the original booklet. Need corrections. Send me them at heroquest-remaster@hotmail.fr.
Thanks !

Re: RETURN OF THE WITCH LORD REMASTERED EDITION AVAILABLE !

PostPosted: April 18th, 2011, 1:34 pm
by sadkitchen
Hi Gravaillon

I just sent you an e-mail with some suggestions for the English version of this. I loved the whole thing. It looks way more professional that the original. :)

Hope it's helpfull

-SadKitchen