Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Blackthorn wrote:Here's me involved in my other hobby.










Goblin-King wrote:A cape a cape! My kingdom for a cape!
Man that picture is crazy! A trumpet playing orc!? I like to pretend you are playing "When the saints come marching in".


Sjeng wrote:Goblin-King wrote:A cape a cape! My kingdom for a cape!
Man that picture is crazy! A trumpet playing orc!? I like to pretend you are playing "When the saints come marching in".
As it happens, that IS one of the songs in out repertoire!We play a very swinging version, like those dixie bands.



Blackthorn wrote:Besides the ukulele, I play upright bass in a six-piece Dixieland band.


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests