I have just read the last few quests of the basic set and I have few question about the rules.
I'm Zargon in the game, obviously.
- if the chaos spell "Command" is succesfully casted on a Hero owning magic powers (ex. Elf or Magician), is Zargon allowed to use their magic powers too? Can he open doors?
They can avoid getting controlled by Zargon by rolling dices as soon as the spell is casted during Zargon's turn, right?
- The Witch Lord can be attacked by the Spirit Blade only using three attack dices, is that correct?
- can heroes exchange their equipment and their objects throughout a quest?
Then I have a couple of questions that might seem stupid, but I haven't found anything about these in the rulebook:
- Is a monster forced to defend himself? I mean, if the monster is attacked, is Zargon forced to roll the dices to defend him or he can let the attacks be successful?
And is Zargon allowed to attack a hero controlled by him (i.e. through the "Command" spell) using a monster?
_ can monsters escape from the dungeon going on the Stairs Tile?
Thanks to anyone who will be patient enough to answer to this weird newbie!





















