• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Talisman 2nd Edition : Downloads...

Topics related to Talisman

Talisman 2nd Edition : Downloads...

Postby Jackyboy » January 25th, 2014, 7:54 am

Talisman 2nd Edition

Said by many to be their favourite edition of the game, Talisman 2nd edition really hits the spot with me also. Being that it is all card you can print the whole game out and enjoy Talisman goodness for the price of printing! I have acquired alot of different downloads for Talisman 2nd Edition and am still trying to organise them and see what is what. I will upload more than one copy of the game as they will be from different sources and one may be more suitable than another...

First up is Tal-Is-Poor - Full Talisman set download including all Official Expansions featuring Polish art and put together by Djeryv Tar
https://firedrop.com/549e4c648c6e6b1e Talisman 2nd Edition (Tal-Is-Poor(PDF) (31.92mb)

Next up Talisman Journey - A portable version of Talisman for people on the move by Djeryv Tar
https://firedrop.com/38be98dfc8ddcd1c

Now for this one: This is a PDF which I found online. It is Official Artwork version (Gary Chalk :D) With all expansion except City and Dragons
https://firedrop.com/22e80730322b17c0

The Dragons expansion for 2nd edition. Someone recreated it and it looks spot on! :) Copies were going for something like £400 on ebay. Print your own!!
https://firedrop.com/661c75ba37ccaf02

MORE DOWNLOADS FOR THIS EDITION TO COME....
Dragons for 2nd edition will be uploaded, and all White Dwarf supplements. Then some great homebrew expansions...
Last edited by Jackyboy on November 22nd, 2015, 9:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Talisman 2nd Edition : Downloads...

Postby GimmeYerGold » January 25th, 2014, 12:00 pm

Fantastic!!!!

Thanks so much, Jackyboy. I spent the better part of last night looking for 2nd edition art. (Gary Chalk purist here) Can't wait to browse through these.

Keep 'em coming! :D

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
GimmeYerGold

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » January 25th, 2014, 1:14 pm

Thanks! Downloading yet another cool OOP game :P
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Jackyboy » January 26th, 2014, 12:01 am

No problem what so ever guys! :D Am glad that I can be helpful in uploading these great old games.
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Nordicman » July 21st, 2014, 11:42 pm

Thanks Jackyboy! Nice work! This will do nicely while I search for an affordable Adventure expansion. I realize this has been posted for a while, but I have one request, if I may: would it be possible to separate the cards by product, rather than alphabetically? For example, all the cards for the original box, then all the cards for The Expansion, and so on. I really only need Talisman: The Adventure cards (i.e., all the cards in that product/box), and I'd rather not print all the sheets with stuff I have from my other three sets (I have the original box, The Expansion, and The Dungeon). Or perhaps separate files for each product. I would appreciate this very, very much. Thanks!
Nordicman

Postby Jackyboy » July 28th, 2014, 11:46 am

Hi Nordicman,

Sorry but I did not create this great pdf file, I am merely sharing it with people so I can't help you regarding seperating expansions. One thing I can suggest however: I too have most of the expansions for Talisman officially and I have noticed that the colour of the adventure cards differ slightly from expansion to expansion. This can lead to people having a good idea of what is coming up in the deck and can spoil the game somewhat. If you print this set out then all the expansions are the same colour :)

I have added a pdf file giving you a full listing of the game contents for each expansion, so if you wish to print out the cards you can then seperate the expansions out. Here it is

http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_MTI1NTg/

Rewards:
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Jackyboy » July 28th, 2014, 11:47 am

Also

I am in the process of creating a full colur City expansion, which when complete I will upload here for people. I was unable to find a copy online other than a back and white version available over at Talisman Island (a great polish art/english text version).

Rewards:
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Maike05 » November 21st, 2015, 8:01 am

Hi guys, I am not able to download those package anymore. The url points to cloudstore which redirect to Firedrop homepage now. Can anyone else confirm ?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Jackyboy » November 21st, 2015, 11:11 am

I will get it fixed over the weekend for you. I will PM you when it is done :)

Rewards:
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby jannemaroo » April 26th, 2016, 5:58 pm

Jackyboy wrote:Also

I am in the process of creating a full colur City expansion, which when complete I will upload here for people. I was unable to find a copy online other than a back and white version available over at Talisman Island (a great polish art/english text version).

Hi there, newbie here, found via googling. Did you ever get a chance to make this City set? The large pdf you linked was fantastic (I cannot for the life of me get the first file to open properly, most of the images tell me they are damaged - the Tal Is Poor one) to help me relive my nostalgia of 2nd edition. I actually managed to print a lot of the pdf file stuff double sided onto cardstock and am using my old quilting stuff to cut it nicely. This has been a nice find even without the City, but you know, once you've played with the city it's hard to not have it there.

thank you!
jannemaroo

Next

Return to Talisman Room