• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hi HQ Addicts!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Hi HQ Addicts!

Postby CrazyFoolMrT » August 30th, 2012, 6:17 pm

Hi everyone, 33 year old gamer here, just been baought a full copy of the original game and immediately got really into it.....

Pretty chuffed to find such a well informed HeroQuest forum, I played alot of games when I was younger, but this was undoubtably my favourite and the best.

I'm excited to go through the remastered stuff and update the game, I'm now keen to get all the add on quests and add a few home made additions. I guess I have the beginnings of a long and addictive project.

So, hello from Oxford, England.

:elf:
CrazyFoolMrT

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hi HQ Addicts!

Postby ken » August 31st, 2012, 2:56 am

CrazyFoolMrT wrote:Hi everyone, 33 year old gamer here, just been baought a full copy of the original game and immediately got really into it.....

Pretty chuffed to find such a well informed HeroQuest forum, I played alot of games when I was younger, but this was undoubtably my favourite and the best.

I'm excited to go through the remastered stuff and update the game, I'm now keen to get all the add on quests and add a few home made additions. I guess I have the beginnings of a long and addictive project.

So, hello from Oxford, England.

:elf:

Hi can one still get Frank Coopers "Oxford Marmalade". I heard once the Americans are/were very keen on it?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Hi HQ Addicts!

Postby Ethica » August 31st, 2012, 8:53 am

Welcome. Good to have more englanders on here.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby