cynthialee wrote:Detail is crap on that mini.
She seems more rubenesque than homely and fat.
Exactly. Plus, she's probably got a cute face. Aand the well done freshly styled hair.
That's far from what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about the kind of woman that looks too ... drab ... to look twice at - if she's not your taste that means.
I want an ass that's too wide to be beautiful and a crooked nose and thin lips and asymmetric boobs and a beer belly and fat thighs and greasy hair...
My female assassin can be slim/trained/thin, but she cannot be a face and hair model. Everybody will remember her having been close to the point and place of the crime.
My female warrior cannot have arms like a fashion model.
My female druid cannot be a model either, coincidentally showing thighs as the only piece of naked skin while otherwise dressed in skintight green.
Ugly as I've used it up to this point is the wrong choice of words, too.
I'll use drab now for what I mean.
by the way, I do own and know quite a few miniatures for male ugly/fat/drab types. But I don't wanna start the discussion about target groups again.
I have my qualms about this, and I do wanna paint drab models once I'm an awesome painter.





































