• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Please lock this, I'm all set

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Please lock this, I'm all set

Postby Geofonos » May 11th, 2016, 3:22 am

Collection complete - apart from some zines and journals.
Please lock this topic.
Thank you!
Last edited by Geofonos on September 5th, 2017, 1:22 am, edited 11 times in total.


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 199
Images: 0
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 5:51 am
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Geofonos Buy/Sell/Trade

Postby Geofonos » September 18th, 2016, 6:53 am

I'm just gonna bump this one a bit.


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 199
Images: 0
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 5:51 am
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Geofonos Buy/Sell/Trade

Postby clmckay » September 18th, 2016, 8:06 am

I'm sorry, I don't have anything to sell, but maybe you should consider looking up the user "Andy P". He recently completed the sticker album and may have some extras he'd consider selling if you PM him.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 527
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 10:25 am
Location: USA
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Geofonos Buy/Sell/Trade

Postby Geofonos » September 19th, 2016, 1:08 am

clmckay wrote:I'm sorry, I don't have anything to sell, but maybe you should consider looking up the user "Andy P". He recently completed the sticker album and may have some extras he'd consider selling if you PM him.


Yeah, I know - I'm so jealous of him :x . I've traded with him, he's a really nice and friendly user and sold me some extras he had. As far as he told me, he hasn't got any more spares left. Thanks for the info though, much obliged.


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 199
Images: 0
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 5:51 am
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: WTB HeroQuest related material

Postby Geofonos » July 31st, 2017, 3:54 pm

Small bump.


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 199
Images: 0
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 5:51 am
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member


Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests