• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Harry does dungeon tiles.

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby knightkrawler » February 16th, 2016, 1:15 am

At this point, I'm crying a little.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby StratosVX » February 16th, 2016, 2:07 am

knightkrawler wrote:At this point, I'm crying a little.

I guess that's better than the misplaced rage I feel toward Harry for making something so awesome that we won't get to play with.

Seriously Harry, well done. But I really am jealous.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby Harry » February 16th, 2016, 4:41 am

knightkrawler wrote:At this point, I'm crying a little.

Bit of styrofoam in the eye???


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Harry
Does

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 160
Joined: April 16th, 2015, 9:44 pm
Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby knightkrawler » February 16th, 2016, 4:51 am

A mix of shame, jealousy, and anger about my lack of time and alertness during free-time on workdays.
Seriously, this is an overwhelmigly beautiful dungeon project. Never stop this. |_P
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby Sparkymark » February 16th, 2016, 5:56 am

That icy wall reminds me of the wall from the Game of Thrones tv series. Good stuff.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Sparkymark

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 268
Joined: November 5th, 2014, 5:55 am
Location: Lancashire
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby Harry » February 16th, 2016, 8:42 am

Sparkymark wrote:That icy wall reminds me of the wall from the Game of Thrones tv series. Good stuff.
Thanks ... I made this years before game of thrones. But it does have that feel about it. :D

StratosVX wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:At this point, I'm crying a little.

I guess that's better than the misplaced rage I feel toward Harry for making something so awesome that we won't get to play with.

Seriously Harry, well done. But I really am jealous.

Thanks very much.
Don't be cross ... you are welcome to drop in for a game. :D
Last edited by Harry on February 16th, 2016, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Harry
Does

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 160
Joined: April 16th, 2015, 9:44 pm
Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby Harry » February 16th, 2016, 8:57 am

knightkrawler wrote:A mix of shame, jealousy, and anger about my lack of time and alertness during free-time on workdays.
Seriously, this is an overwhelmigly beautiful dungeon project. Never stop this. |_P

Come on fella. Dig deep. :D
Human beings have phenomenal capacity when they push themselves.
I spent years painting nearly nothing very much. Never finding the time, patience, creative juices to do anything very much hobby wise. But the a real good friend dropped dead, way too young. The only glimmer of comfort was that he dropped dead doing what he loved the most ... playing Cricket.
It struck me tht i spent so little time doing what I loved that chances of me dropping dead whilst doing it were just about zero. That is when I commited to finding the energy outside of work for the things that I love .... my family, my home and my hobby. No one ever died wishing they had spent more time at work.
Sure there are days when I am working late or get in after a tricky day and just collapse into the sofa ... but I try to make those days few and far between by always having the next projects linned up ... some days (even weeks) I have to push myself to do a bit fo something .... but that is what I do and since then I have painted more stuff than most folks can imagine painting in a life time. A little and often ... thats the key. Keep doing a little bit. It all adds up. The other thing i did was I started my project log on Warseer. I have found it a huge motivation to shaare my work with the good folks on th interwebz. Other peoples enthusiasm for my stuff really keeps me motivated to get back to it and do another update.

This is just part of a grand plan ... lots more to come I promise.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Harry
Does

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 160
Joined: April 16th, 2015, 9:44 pm
Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby knightkrawler » February 16th, 2016, 4:37 pm

I see it just like that. But, boy, the tiredness. It's been an issue all my life.
Sorry to hear about your friend. I do not wanna experience that.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby Redav » February 17th, 2016, 12:14 am

I had a quick look for some of that stuff on eBay in AU and there was nothing. The only option was from the UK for 30 bucks with 60 bucks shipping
Campaign Status
EU Group: Kellar's Keep - The Dwarven Forge
NA Group: The Gathering Storm - Barak Tor - Barrow of the Witch Lord

Project's Status
Rules: House Rules and Clarifications are open for discussion
Campaigns: Thinking
Alternate Mini's: Planning and acquiring
Painting: I've started painting... :o


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Redav

Storm Master
Storm Master
 
Posts: 486
Joined: June 22nd, 2013, 6:28 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Harry does dungeon tiles.

Postby Harry » February 18th, 2016, 4:51 am

knightkrawler wrote:I see it just like that. But, boy, the tiredness. It's been an issue all my life.
Sorry to hear about your friend. I do not wanna experience that.
Oh ... It was years ago ... not something recent. Sorry to hear about the tiredness ... I just assumed you were being shiftless. :D

Redav wrote:I had a quick look for some of that stuff on eBay in AU and there was nothing. The only option was from the UK for 30 bucks with 60 bucks shipping
They must have underfloor heating in AU ... you are not THAT backward. :D Maybe they call it something else?


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Harry
Does

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 160
Joined: April 16th, 2015, 9:44 pm
Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests