The only person I've seen in the inn showing a persistent prejudicial attitude and repeatedly making genuinely sexist remarks is you! No I'm not singling you out because your a woman, I'm doing it because your the only one who keeps posting that kind of *lemony goodness*.cynthialee wrote:Consider my POV when I see sexist jokes or attitudes in a place where my passion for gaming is shared by others. It isn't a comfortable environment sometimes. I am not going to just go away from the community. So I fight to make it more egalitarian and yes, female friendly.
No woman could do your job? None of the three and a half billion? What about this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhcQEHKUzok I'd so love to fight her! Speed vs Strength.knightkrawler wrote:To clear up: a too-much-weaker-than average man will be found a different job within the company, to keep a certain department performance. No woman could ever keep up in the least.
Of course there are male orientated jobs. Just as long as women that can do those jobs aren't excluded on the basis that most other women can't there's no problem.
William Gallas was an awesome and tiny centre-back. There's no reason in principle that an averaged sized woman couldn't be good enough to play for Barcelona and deserved to be paid the same as Iniesta.knightkrawler wrote:It's like... I don't know, sticking a 170-pound woman into FC Barcelona as a centre-back and giving her Iniesta's wage... It just won't work (pardon the pun).
This coming from somebody who claims that their job involves dealing with gravitational equations and yet didn't know that Newtonian gravitation was rendered completely obsolete as a true physical description of gravity the moment general relativity replaced it and has since been considered nothing more than a rough approximation, somebody who didn't know that all gravitational influences are one dimensional straight line attractions between each of the combination pairs of the objects in the system, somebody who thought that gravitational imbalances in system are somehow magically capable of correcting themselves and best of all, somebody who actually believes that a ridiculously stupid and unquestionably hate filled and evil two thousand year old mythology is factual!whitebeard wrote:Well... For reasons posted in a locked thread, I always assume GB is a dumb a$$ and hence my reply to his "well that was off-topic" comment.
Your evaluation of me carries less weight than the average feather, dickhead!

1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US 



























